Phasmophobia

"Hello everyone, and welcome to our charity live stream!" Kenma beamed, a smile on his face. "Today I am joined by a few of my friends that you know. Tetsuro, Koutarou and of course, (Y/n)."

The three all said their hellos and announced themselves to the Livestream that had already gained a large amount of attention. (Y/n) was sitting in Kenma's room, sitting on the floor since she refused to use the desk, while Kuroo was in his own room and Bokuto was at home.

"Today, we will be raising money for charity. Tetsuro, will you do the Honors?" Kenma looked to (Y/n) a large smile on his face, which she only smiled back to him.

"Of course KitKat." Kuroo smirked as he began to explain. "All of the profit from this video will be going to Ashinaga."

"What is Ashinaga Tetsuro?" Bokuto asked, pretending to not know any information about the organisation. (Y/n) cleared her throat from laughing, hearing a knock on the front door. She hesitated before grabbing the facecam and making her way to the front door. She listened as Kuroo explained how Ashinaga was a non profit organisation that provides education and psychological support to children who have lost their parents.

(Y/n) opened the door to greet the delivery man, who had bought their food. She took the food and thanked the delivery driver before closing the front door. She started making faces on to the face camera, mimicking Kuroo as he spoke. She had formed a friendship with him, which he had regretted since she now knew everything about him.

Kenma started snickering, since he could see all of the cameras and since Kuroo was to focused on speaking.

Kuroo finally caught on "why are you laughing kenma?"

"No reason-"

"Do you think orphaned children are funny?" Kuroo huffed, but his gaze turned to his bedroom door. (Y/n) walked over and placed his food on the desk. "Ah, thank you (Y/n)-chan. My only friend in this cruel world."

"You're very welcome Tetsuro-san."

Kenma started chuckling "she was making faces while you were speaking."

Kuroo's eyes widened "the betrayal!" He moved away from (Y/n).

"Oh please. You were so boring!" She poked her tongue out before making a sign up at the camera. "Our goal for today is at least 3000000 yen! But we already know you'll beat that goal!"

She winked to the camera before she left Kuroo's room, the only sound was Bokuto's laughing as (Y/n) walked to Kenma's room. She looked over to him, noticing a large blush.

"Are you okay Peanut?" Kenma couldn't help but turn even more red.

"I uh.. you're wearing my hoodie?"

"Yeah of course." She smiled widely. "It's comfy and smells like you."

"That's kinda Sus, not gonna lie." Bokuto said through the headset, causing Kuroo to laugh. "Y'all gonna kiss or what?"

"Shut up!" Kenma pouted, cowering slightly in his seat. He looked down, only to feel a soft kiss on his cheek. (Y/n) began to laugh as he died happily.

"Can we please start the game so I can stop feeling like a 3rd wheel?" Kuroo announced, causing the couple to laugh.

(Y/n) had placed Kenma's food on the desk before she went back to her corner and set herself back up. "I've never played this game before."

"What game have you played?" Kuroo huffed.

"I've played games."

"Says the girl who didn't know what Five nights at Freddy's was."