- 10 -

pool

Clay took a big gulp of the vodka saying, "alright, here we go" George opened his eyes, looking up to his face. He didn't see the whole thing, obviously, but it was enough for him. "Okay, George, what's your favorite color?" Clay asked. "Uh blue," he answered. "Why? It's literally so ugly," Clay laughed. "Well, I'm colorblind and that's the only color I can properly see," George said looking up to the stars. "Oh," Clay said, "I'm sorry, I didn't know" "It's okay, I know I'm fucked up," George whispered. "That is not true," Clay stated. "That's so wrong, you're not fucked up. You're special," Clay said. "Special is just another word for fucked up," George said. Technically, he wasn't wrong, Clay thought. It was another word for fucked up but he didn't mean it like that. "No, George, it's not," Clay said. "Can we just move on?" George asked. "Sure, it's your turn," Clay said. "Okay," George said, thinking about a question, "what's your eye color?" "Green," Clay replied smiling a bit. "It looks yellow to me," George said. "That would actually be so incredibly ugly," Clay laughed. Not going to lie, George was a bit hurt by the other's insensibility but at the end of the day, he knew to not take it personally. "It fits you," George whispered. "Thank you, Georgie"

They were absent for a long time, so long all of their friends noticed. First, Tommy and Toby wanted to go check on Clay and see if he was wasted already. They didn't find him, but they found Will, Niki and Nick talking to other people. They asked them if they had seen Clay, they asked if they had seen George. So, the five of them left the other two guys they were talking with alone and walked off with Tommy and Toby, looking for the two missing persons. Nick hoped they were together. He wouldn't have to convince George to take part in party games then. Soon, Niki spotted them outside, Tommy was ready to run straight to them but Nick grabbed his shirt before he could ruin their time together. "Oh no, Tommy," Nick said. "You're gonna leave them alone" "Why?" Toby asked confused. "Look at them, they're so cute," Will said. "Exactly," Nick said. Tommy rolled his eyes and left, Toby following his lead. The others went off, Nick stayed there looking at his best friend laughing at the guy he told him to not invite. Oh, the irony.

"I got an idea," George said. It was like half an hour later, George's cider was long gone as well as half of the bottle of vodka. George just switched to vodka at some point. "What if we go swimming?" he asked. "George," Clay exclaimed, "you're an absolute genius!" George smiled and sat up, giving Clay space. Clay decided to just get rid of his shirt and shoes, he took his phone out of his pocket. He stood over George who was looking up and was faced with Clay's naked torso. Again, he was starring. "Come on," Clay said, "give me your phone, take of your shoes" George did as he was told.

Clay straight up jumped into the water, not caring about anything that moment. "Come on, George, it's warm!" he shouted as he put his hair behind his ears, a strain of hair falling into his face. George was caught up in looking at the guy he didn't like prior. God, help him. "George," Clay shouted again. George slowly went to the stairs taking one after another. The water was warm, it felt nice. It was probably warmer than it was outside. Soon, he stood in front of Clay. They were looking at each other, not saying a word. Clay put one arm aground his waist, pulling him closer. George liked it. "Hey, George," Clay whispered. "Hey," George answered quietly. Clay pulled him even closer, George didn't even think about it and placed a hand on Clay's cheek. They slowly leaned in, pushing their lips on the others softly. They didn't know why but their lips fit perfectly. They started moving their lips more and it turned more into a make out session than a innocent kiss in a pool at a party. The pool was still there, the kiss just wasn't as innocent anymore.

"Jump," Clay whispered agains the brunettes lips. Both of them breathing heavy but not wanting to end the kiss, George jumped and wrapped his legs around Clay's lower torso. They could basically feel each other's dicks but that wasn't necessarily bad. George's hands were locked in Clay's hairs, Clay held up George with one arm around his waist, one around a thigh. It was the kind of kiss you never want to end. Unfortunately, both of them had do breathe again, resting their foreheads against each others. "You're hot," George said, feeling instant regret as his cheeks turn pink, Clay laughed, "so are you"

Nick watched them go into the water. The water better stay clean. He was glad no one else wanted to use the pool. So, Nick just stood there, waiting for his friends to do something. George took some time getting into the water and Nick was getting impatient. Soon after, George made it to Clay and Nick could see Clay's arms. "Man, they're really getting it out there in front of everyone," Alex sighed. Nick shot his friend a weird look. "Be happy for them," Karl said. Nick rolled his eyes. Of course. Usually, Alex and Karl weren't part of their friend group, but they're still good friends of Nick. They basically grew up together. Nick, those two and George were best friends growing up but they keep missing each other. Even though they're going to the same school, Alex and Karl got adopted by a different friend group due to differences between Karl and Will (it happened literally years ago but both of them don't know how to apologize) and they had lunch at different times. "Shut up, dickhead," Alex said. "Both of you, shut up," Nick said annoyed. "What is that George? That's George!" Karl shouted. "Oh my god, Georgie is getting it in the pool," Alex giggled. "Oh my fucking god, will you shut up already?" Nick groaned. Both of his friends were now chanting "Georgie is getting it" over and over again. Nick was hoping the music was too loud for other people to hear.

Clay pressed his lips against George's again, pulling his body even closer. He slowly walked to side of the pool that had taller walls so he could press the brunette against them. It wasn't the most comfortable position - in the middle of the pool, a guy holding another guy, they kiss while trying not to lose their balance. George seemed to care less than Clay, he didn't care at all. He probably didn't even notice what he did there exactly.