- 24 -

his ways

George has always had his ways of hiding pain and making people do whatever he wants them to do. He's got his problems with his mental health but he also knew how to get into people's heads.

Has he always been like that? Most definitely, yes. Did he make friends that way? Lots of them, actually. Did he automatically dislike persons who looked right through him? Yes. A lot of things didn't go like he planned, though. His eating disorder for example, wasn't something he planned on having. It's there and he knows it's an issue. He started eating less probably eight months ago to get people to worry about him. He noticed he got less and less attention each day, so he had to do something about it. The lack of self-esteem was a side effect he didn't really know would come with his eating disorder. The depression kind of being the consequence.

Sure, he had his fun getting people do to whatever he wanted them to do, he, obviously, did everything for him. George needed help but people - his friends knew the brunette's ways after putting up with him for so long, no matter what Nick told them, they didn't want to listen - thought he put on an act, that he was kind of fine. They still worried about him, sure, but they didn't really care. That was until Clay came around and noticed George. He knew he needed help.

At first, Clay didn't realize the way George treated people at all. To him, he was a baby that needed help. Still, to that day, George was the baby in his eyes. Clay realizing George was manipulative didn't change anything he felt for the older lad. Actually, he found it quite attractive. He knew how to get what he desired - he was dominant in his own ways.

Clay was quite torn. He could end things with George until he got better and get back together or he could watch George lose himself even more. He knew it wouldn't be easy to break up and he didn't know the consequences it would have for George. Sure, he was quite manipulative but he was fragile; like a doll.

As George got back from Nick the day after, Clay instantly went to his boyfriend's house, knocking at the door. George was in a somewhat panicked state since he didn't know what Clay thought of him - he did sound kind of cold-heartedly the day before. He breathed in deeply before opening the door.

"Hey, baby," Clay smiled as he slung his arms around George. "How was it at Nick's?" he asked, still holding the shorter one in his arms. "Uhm good, I guess, we talked a lot," George said. "That's good," Clay whispered and let go of him.

George took his stuff up his room. "You know, we've been together for months now and I never actually saw your house even in the slightest," Clay noted, "Why's that?" George bit his tongue. "Baby, you need to talk to me," Clay said, "I actually want to help you, you know?" George looked at the floor thinking about his answer. Clay sat down at the Brunette's hair and pulled him onto his lap; "Talk to me," he whispered. "My parents," George said, "they argue a lot and it makes me want to cut off my ears sometimes. They scream a lot. I like your place better and I'm comfortable with you" Clay frowned, "Why didn't you tell me earlier? I would've understood why you wouldn't leave my side"

"Am I too clingy?" George asked, "It's okay, I'll just stay here by myself" Clay rolled his eyes, "Stop going all manipulative on me, George, it won't work," he said. "Well, it did once, didn't it?" George half-heartedly laughed. "Oh my god, shut up," Clay laughed, "I'll actually leave"

George pouted for a moment. "Can I at least come over again?"

Clay nodded. "Only if you focus on yourself again, okay? You deserve to get better"

George smiled, "Okie"

——

yes, this is the end :]