- 16 -

way to class

The next morning, there was actually sun shining into Clay's room as he woke up. He didn't really sleep that night, passing his time with watching YouTube all night. Probably one of his worst habits. As he got up, his sight turned black for a second, his sign that he needed a cigarette before he did anything else. The dirty window was opened, the cigarette lit and the smoke was released to the fog of a rainy night. The window still had beads of water on them considering they were always getting rained on. The way he couldn't open his windows when it was raining bothered Clay a bit. Back in Florida, he used to smoke something while sitting on the windowsill with his legs hanging over the void. He'd just sit there and watch the rain taking over everything.

The eyeliner from the day before still found it's way around his eyes, his hair stuck up in all directions. It didn't look like it usually did, so he simply took a beanie and put it over his head. He was occupied by his outfit, he almost jumped at the unexpected sound his phone made. The phone lit up the still dark room since Clay didn't bother to switch on any lamp. The light from outside would be enough. He grabbed his phone and looked at his new message.

gogy :)

drive with me? (7:14 a.m.)

He smiled to himself, he was glad George could slowly bring himself to start a conversation. He noticed pretty quickly the smaller one one talked when talked to.

of course, baby (7:16 a.m.)

be at my house in 10 (7:16 a.m.)

Clay didn't text back, there was no point and he still needed to get ready. He figured, he could eat at school. The eyeliner got darkened and the soft lipstick was put onto his lips. He didn't feel like having soft pink cheeks. He checked if he had all the stuff he needed for school and went downstairs to put on his shoes before leaving his house.

George waited by his car, typing on his phone. Clay walked over to him and slung his arm around the brunette. George jumped a bit since he didn't notice Clay sneaking up behind him. "Good morning, baby," Clay said, "you ready for school?" George shook his head and turned around. "Good morning," he said and pressed a soft kiss on Clay's lips. "let's go," he said. Clay walked to the other side of the car, quickly claiming the aux and putting on his music. "I'm glad your taste in music is better than Nick's," George joked. "To be fair, it's not hard to have a better taste in music than that guy," Clay laughed. For the rest of the car ride, Clay softly sang to he music while George just listened. He never expected Clay to actually be able to sing. George was probably used to Nick, that guy was tone death.

"Thanks for the ride, baby," Clay said and quickly pulled George into another kiss before they left the car together. "I'd be an asshole for letting you walk to school," George said. "Yeah, it would be a dick move," Clay agreed as he put his arm around the other's shoulder. George giggled and looked to the ground, blushing a bit. "We're getting watched," Clay said, "Our friends are staring us down, might as well leave again," Clay joked. "Honestly, let's leave again," George half-heartedly joked. "No, mister, you're actually going to class today, even if I have to bring you to the room," Clay said. "Yeah, bring me there, I probably won't set a foot in there alone," George replied and grabbed Clay's hand hanging from his shoulder. "Alright, everything for you, baby," Clay said and pressed a kiss on the other's temple. "Stop making me blush" "Well, simply don't get flustered so easily"

"You're so cute, I wanna vomit," Nick said and made a fake gag noise. "Shut up," Niki said and slapped his arm. "Woah there, no need to physical there," Will said and held the girl back. "Yeah, Niki, no need to get physical," Nick joked. "You'd lose," Niki said proudly. "Are you sure?" "Yeah, I'm pretty sure, my hobby is kickboxing," she proudly said. "Oh," Nick exclaimed and backed off. "You're a pussy," George said and rolled his eyes. "Woah there, you can't just swear like that, dude," Tommy said being obviously shocked. "Yeah, because it's that rare," George mumbled while rolling his eyes. "Anyways, Toby, Clay, can we go to class?" Will asked, looking at the two guys. "No, I promised to go to class with George," Clay explained. "Oh," Will said and turned to Toby, "Can we go? I need to talk to the coach before class" Toby nodded and left Clay, George, Niki and Nick behind. "Should we go?" Clay asked. "I don't want to," George sighed and grabbed Clay's shirt. "You need to" "Why are you bringing him to class?" Nick asked confused. "I caught him skipping first period yesterday and he said he'd only go if I bring him there," Clay explained. "George, what the heck? You gotta start going to school properly," Nick sighed, wanting his friend to get a proper education so he could actually do stuff with his life. "You've skipped more in the last few weeks than I did in my whole life," he said. "I know, I'm trying," George mumbled. "Normally, when I'm in a class I don't like, I start doodling stuff," Niki said, trying to help George. "Thanks Niki, I will try," he smiled. "Shall we go?" George nodded and let go of his torso.

As Clay hugged him goodbye, George saw Alex and Karl in his class. He smiled, he never noticed those two were here. "Gogy!" Alex screamed. "I never knew we had the same class," George mumbled. "Yeah, that's what you get from keeping your head down and skipping half of the time," Karl said. George rolled his eyes and sat down next to Alex. "We got a lot to talk about, dude, who was the guy in the pool?" Alex immediately asked. "Uh that's Clay, he's from America," George explained and felt himself blushing again. "Ohhh, someone's got a crush," Karl giggled.