Chapter 29

"Meldia"

their are only light shinning from the teardrops being left by the butterfly who tears and flies through this dark and lonely hour. the griffin glides inside, through, and across the clouds of the west where melodies are more greater then anything else.

Meldia is known for it's richness in music, melodies and genres it's where the art of every sound was orginited. the most powerful and known empire of the west not only that but by the world, the west where the goddess walked with her long a flowy dress which is the ocean.

with her tears she cried and walked for days or even years, covering up all the distruction caused by her fellows, a war never ending war that has been going for years hundreds of years, a far that gave influence to many.

3 wars that changed the mind the body and the heart.

the cold of this hour kept touching and brushing on my skin i felt my body all tingily because of it, the moon is about to say goodbye along with the stars and it has been hours since we left aradein. it felt great spending time with cayden alone in one room.

It's innapropriate yes, bit it's his idea! he won't let me even tho i want a bit of privacy for myself. him being sweet to me being clingy and all that. it doesn't really bother me even from the starts because well i liked him? I even teared because of him.

thinking all that when we traveled a percentage of this world it made me realize that I was overreacting or just naive. because his effect on me was pure and new to me the moment i layed my eyes on him.

a monster has appeared, and i hate it at times it's making me look so thristy for him.

my mind was interrupted when a jacket covered my body"baby you look cold"he tsked.

"thanks"I smiled abit"are we heir yet?"

"your being impatient"callie is in my lap, he cressed her fur"look at our ba-"his voice was like talking to a todler, but that wouldn't stop me from cutting his ass off.

"she is not our baby"nanliit ang mga mata ko sa kaniya"hindi mo siya anak"i pinched his nose. nakakagigil siya.

He's not my husband nor my boyfriend how dare he claims that he's the father of my wolf, when I'm a single and independent mom to callie! this werid man! ugh.

"so sinong tatay niya?! si rious?!?"piningot ko nanaman ang kaniyang ilong napangiwi ito"nakakainis ka naman eh!"

"your much more irritating your claiming my daughter! who doesn't even know you"i rolled my eyes and crossed my arms"manahimik ka na ha. you didn't even care about her even at first... and then your here claiming my daughter after you officially court me?"

"I cared about her, but i cared for you more"pumatong nanaman ang kaniyang baba sa aking shoulders, he's making me sweat! why does he have this kind of mouth damn it! hindi naman siya ganito dati. I rolled my eyes, tho but i gotta admit...

I liked him more like this.

"really? tho"

"Ofcourse"he chuckled.

"ok"i shrugged and gave callie all my attention, she's all cuddled up on my lap I gave her a peck... bumuga ako ng hininga, pets are so lucky they just sleep get fed and the whole process repeats. callie for example. does she even take regular execise? she's getting fatter and fatter each day.

I liked it beacuse she's soo fluffy i can hug her all day.

"baby... it's unfair how callie can cuddle you while i don't!"

"shii! focus on flying cayden"Inirapan ko siya.

"but why does she get to cuddle you while i can't??"is he irritated right now?"That's unfair!"pumihit ang ulo ko habang nakakunot ang noo. I don't get him he's always irritated at such tiny things! it's so weird!