Chapter 5

"Draven"

"Does anyone know the 3 phenomenal wars, that changed our world"Tanong ng guro sa unahan habang my hawak na libro, it has been a week since I've last read that letter. I don't understand what it means nor does from but it can't seem to leave my mind! i couldn't less 'talk to anyone about it, it was weird getting a letter like that.

hindi naman ako makapag conclude kung saan galing yon, I'm not even known here that day, hindi ko naman masususpetya mga nakakasama ko, dahil kung sa kanila galing yon hindi ba pinagtanggol nila ako? but what if i'm just assuming that it was given to me? I'm not sure tho I'm the only one at the garden.

"anyone?"the teacher asked again, nakatitig lang ako sakanyang kanina pa nagtatanong ngunit wala manlang gustong sumagot, he sighed"you again ms.Vixen"Except for sylvia Ofcourse, napabaling ako sa aking tabi kung saan nakaupo si sylvia, she's very active in class kaya minsan hindi na siya tinatawag.

Unless no one wants to answer, she become a second choice. For she knows everything because of her ability.

"The three phenomenal and most unforgettable war, are The Metanoian War, The Twilight War And The Last Eclip-"she was cut off.

What can I expect from someone who has the ability to know everything in a single touch?

"ok Enough from you Halfynx, can anyone tell me What happend to the Metanoian War?"nakamangot na umupo si sylvia, bumalik ang tingin ko sa unahan kung nasaan si sir.

sa isang week akong nandito I learned alot, about their empires, cultures, history and some of the creatures living in this world. I figure that hindi sila masyadong nageevolve katulad ng mundong kinalakihan ko.

Dito kasi, masasabi mong old times to kung lumaki ka sa planet earth.

Their mindset is all about war, fighting for Territory, Riches and Most importantly power. Their main target is the 4 empires masyado kasing malaki at mainpluwensya ang apat.

Every each one of the four owns a continent, halos kakaunti nalang ang natitira para sa iba, that's why other elemental empires are so keen on having a war.

They aren't greedy, but very territorial.

Out of the 4. the fire element is the most weakest, but most dangerous among the empires... their territory got destroyed I'm not sure why, matagal na ang pangyayari pero hindi kaya ng sino man ang ayusin at palaguin muli ang lupain nila.

The teacher sighed"Please take over, miss sylvia"he said boredly at umupo na sa kanyang lamesa.

Hindi na ako bumaling kay sylvia nasa unahan ang atensyon ko, napapahinga ng malalim dahil sa letter na bumabagabag sa aking sistema.

"The Metanoian War, War of Words, the war between gods and goddess..."panimula niya"based on books and written artifacts, the war started because of power and lack of equality from the gods, the gods wanted to rule the world which was created by the first 2, and be labelled as the most powerful type of beings"i heard her clearing her throat"inshort they want to rule everything, and they don't consider the goddesses as one of them"kumunot ang noo ko't napatingin sa kanya, pansin Kong lahat kami ay nakatingin na din kay sylvia.

"They're minds are too closed and overcrowded by their own thought of knowledge and power, their streght appearance empower them"titig na titig na ako kay sylvia ni kurap ay hindi ko magawa, the history caught my attention it's really unique to be honest and surprising"the goddesses however, believed that it's nonsense. The equality between the both of them faded, non of them think that they are simila-"She was cut off.

"How so? Pano sila nagpaparami kung ganon? Not to mention Sex"lumipat ang tingin ni sylvia sa biglaang nagtanong.

"Sex was not a trend for goddesses and gods back then, for non of them had ever known the art of sex, except for us"she chuckled, naginit ang pisngi ko i should be more open to this. they look so unbothered!