Chapter 2

"Halflynx"

"Welcome to Lanternious Academy"a women at her 60's greeted us, wearing a high ended cloth and a witch's hat"please make a line, according to your designated Races"taas noo nitong ani, she looks strict and very powerful just by her aura, sinuri niya kami ng kaniyang nakaka kabang mga mata.

"Amphibions, will make the first line Aiolus will take the second the third will be claimed by the Gaietta's the 4th would be Vulcanus"she stopped and sighed"and ofcourse last but the least, the Halflynxs"

napalunok ako sa kaba, her voice sounded so strict same as her aura.

the people started moving, their was a first line created by the amphibions, ng makagawa naman ng linya ang mga ito sumunod na yung iba hangga't nakabuo na kami ng limang linya.

our hands are at our back, sa gilid ng mata ko pansin kong wala naman masyadong kakaiba samin, just the skin color, amphibions and Volcanus has different shades of tanned and black colored skin. the aiolus has white skin color all of them are pretty much the same. while the Gaietta's has different variety colors of brown white and black.

I'm never really bothered by the head counts and all.

But today I am! Bawat linya ay my kanya kanyang haba they are identified as 30 people above and below. but what really botherd me is that aanim lang kami! 

Three boys and three girls like literally! I never felt so botherd about line ups! this is so unbelivable lalo na dahil sa laki ng school aanim lang ang kakaiba. 

I never even thought that we will only be 6 I mean kahit na my mga ayaw sa lahi namin inaasahan Kong madami kami after all Halflynx are increasing rapidly according to Cassandra.

the woman are now walking at the middle of each line, her eyes are at the aioluses now, while the other lines kept chattering we just stood their quietly nagiintay kung kelan kami papapasukin. nakakangalay... nasa tabi lang ang gamit ko pati si callie.

she's now asleep. once again

"Divina"kinulbit ako ni Cassandra, napaharap ako"You're botherd are yo-"

"Don't be, this is actually normal..."sabat ni cayden sa isang malamig na boses na nasa unahan ko.

"Kuya"mahinang bulong ni Cassandra ngunit my pagbabanta ito"don't mind him divina"

"Yeah and let her live in this world believing in lies?"he tsked tumawa pa ito ng pagak"she's not a child Cassandra"he said irritated"give her some informations to clear up her mind, you don't need to baby her"nagbaba ako ng tingin.

Cassandra then sighed and never said another word, I'm a bit confused what are they hiding from me? I'll know it eventually no secrets aren't bound to be hidden forever.

I stood their quietly my eyes are now looking at the beauty of this academy, earlier I felt anxious worried about something that i can't explain, but now it's gone because of how beautiful this place  is... not to mention this place looks so royal.

It also looks so fun here. The beauty of this academy reminds me of rupanzel's castle, the floating lanterns the towers every angle of this castle is just so nostalgic the colors however creates a different flavor, it lightens up the harry potter vibe more!

"Hmm"napukaw ang atensyon ko ng my lumapit sakin. it's the old hag!"you're quite unfamilliar"nanunuri ng mga mata niyang nakatingin sakin, kinakabahan ako"mind telling me your surname?"

My lips are started to trembling"a-alinac, uhhh divina alinac"nabubulol Kong ani.

Tumaas ang isa niyang kilay"Alinac? Hmm, Interesting welcome"she smirked at bumalik siya sa unahan, nakahinga ako ng malalim.