Chapter 16

"Cold"

"For our next performer, The Halfynx!"sigaw ng Mc, wala ni isang pumalakpak sa pagakyat namin sa stage.

This is it.

The strings started playing it's our into being played by Cayden.

Ipinikit ko ang aking mga mata at inintay ang pagtugtog ng piano ni sylvia, a sign that I need to start singing.

-It's just me waking from a dream,
The stars fading off so it seems,
Becoming dark again.

Goodbye, now that I'm all alone, I realized that you're gone, the days they feel so long.

My eyes are closed, The words say in the song are being chased by the piano, sa bawat pagkanta ko parang my lumulukob sa akin.

Something's different.

-I go back to the day(Just For a Minute)
In the same old place,(Stay for a minute)
I'm thinking of those times,

I can feel it, the emotions of the song is emphaty, The music.. the tone...the rhythm it's all so consumed by longness and sadness.

Like a person missing Another.

-(Let us pause for a moment, let us give it another try)

-Why did I let you go, why didn't I realize?

I'm like one with the song ramdam ko ang bawat lungkot at pangungulila ng kanta, it's possesing my whole. Mumulat ang mga mata ko.

-Back to the story I brought into an end that night, why am I spending so much time away, grieving then being with you. Exceeding the milky way.

The crowd is being one with the music, the happiness and excitement in them ceased possessed by my voice together with the music.

-A place that's so far away, I am gathering all our memories back.

Parang naluluha ako dahil sa emotion na lumulukob sa aking sistema. A tear went down to my cheek as I watch the audience.

Something is really different.

-I know it's just a dream but I will wait. Baby one of these days, one of these years i got so used to waiting, I'll be here, I'm never giving up.

Hindi ko maipaliwanag ang emosyon linukob na ako nito, my eyes suddenly went to The headmistress she's also feeling it too.

-Back to the story I brought into an end that night, why am I spending so much time away, grieving then being with you. Exceeding the milky way.

I felt like someone's missing, ramdam ko ang bawat lungkot at pangungulila para as isang tao, I glanced at cayden who's beside me, my lips fromed a smile.

-A place that's so far away, I am gathering all our memories back. I know it's just a dream but I will wait.