Chapter 30

CASSANDRA'S POV

"KUYA!"It was like an after shock to my heart, my brother was being stabbed by the person who once cared and became a sister to me it made me feel even weaker seeing him bleed, my body felt the need of rest.

but my mind couldn't let that happend, we need to run, we need to hide. i need to save them. this is all my fault i shouldn't have comeback, if only I knew If only i was good enough if only i have think we shouldn't have been here in the first place.

my eyes started to watered the moment I saw him being stabbed once again on the back. but what most breaks my heart is that the moment he fell on the ground with his weakness devouring him and his attention on divina while his hand is reached upon her asking for help.

I don't know what to do, my body kept shaking my heart is aching for them, I want this to stop I want to forget... while looking at them how they're affectionate to each other made me felt deja vu, they reminded me of us. that one person whom never left my heartbeat.

suminghap ako at napaiyak nalang, hindi ko matingnan tingnan sina sylvia, hindi ko pero baka sinisisi nila ako kung bakit ito ng yari, suportado ng mga kamay ko ang aking katawan habang nakatuwad, pinapatulo ko ang aking mga luha ng sa ganon tumigil ang kahit konting sakit na bumabalot sa aking puso.

"you've grew"the west wind blew the sand while my body tried to fight the weakness, i felt as if I'm gana faint any moment.

"if it isn't you"her footsteps were heard, she's smiling at this moment"are you ok darling?"she chuckled in a sarcastic way"A pity, you've barely even fought and you have the audacity to act as if you've done alot?"

"what a seeker you are, taking other people's hard work eh?"she stopped when she reached me, kitang kita ko ang kulay itim niyang suot na sapatos"is this a hobby, Cassandra Jewel? taking other people's work without credit? you've done this once to me and now for your dear brother?"tumawa ito"I pity you from the tip of your nail to the longest strand of your hair, tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk"

"A-aida, please I mean no harm"suminghot ako.

"oh you do?"i nodded"well, why are you here? to be a prim and proper merlin again? please not today"

I wan't to tell her everything, I want to tell her my intention. I want to shout at her to shout everything that is on my mind, I don't want to take everything I don't want to claim a single bit of jewel on her waist, what I want is peace and the past.

I couldn't less understand her, we've been good i've been good. but then one day she began to be bad.

"Darling, Cassandra Jewe--"

hindi niya naituloy ang kaniyang sinabi dahil bumagsak ang aking katawan, pagod at hinang hina ang katawan ko, ngunit ibang pakiramdam ang pumasok sa aking sistema ng biglang my tumunog na mga instrumento.

a piano in a consecutive way played in sight, from low to high violins and strings were starting their verses along with the other instruments. it made my eyes widened it's crazy how every instrument were played at this minute, I have never seen or heard such thing.

the instruments continued to play like an orchestra, the music is like connected with the waters the soft feeling the flow and the meaning, it felt unnormal to witness how hundreds of instruments are now being played in the most rhytmic and melodic way.

strings of guitar and violin pianos heart all sorts of instruments, outruling themselves but then suddenly my eyes traveled to my brother and saw her.

her eyes were glowing with the brightest shade of gold, habang ang mga hakbang niya ay tumatapak sa tubig?

"such a weakling eh cassandra jewel?"she laughed sarcastically, she crossed her arms ng mapansin ang mga nangyayari"An orchestra at this noon? what in th-"