chapter ten.

she burns, yeah, she burnslike petrol soaked paper and fireworksand i'm burning, i'm burningi'm burning so deep that just breathing hurtsi'm melting darling and i can't let go

like petrol soaked paper and fireworks
and i'm burning, i'm burning
i'm burning so deep that just breathing hurts
i'm melting darling and i can't let go

Luna was still looking around at the items in Mr Gold's shop even after Regina left to go see Henry in the hospital. She didn't want to admit it to Gold, but she was afraid of seeing her two daughters, Daisy and Aella, especially considering she now remembered who they truly were to her.

"Why are you still here?" Gold finally asked, hour three of Luna being in his shop having been reached.

Luna sighed and turned to face him. "I'm scared to see my girls."

"Your dragons?" He asked. "Yes, well, how would you break the news to them that they are, in fact, dragons?"

Luna frowned. "I don't do I?"

Gold stepped around the counter. "Not until Emma breaks the curse and they remember exactly who they are," he said. "You don't want to lose them, especially Dratini before she even remembers who you are to her."

The door was all but smashed open and Regina and Emma came stalking into the room. Gold rose his eyebrows as Luna turned around to face them. "Do my eyes deceive me, or is that the look of a believer?"

Emma froze on the spot and frowned at Luna. "Luna? You knew?"

Luna hummed. "I wouldn't say "knew", more like "slowly pieced together the puzzle that is my life"."

"I didn't know she remembered until a few hours ago," Regina told Emma.

"Well, we need your help," Emma told Gold.

Gold nodded. "Indeed you do. It seems quite the tragic ailment has befallen our young friend." He looked at Regina. "I told you magic comes with a price."

"It always did in the past so it shouldn't be any different now," Luna told her.

"Henry shouldn't have to pay it," Regina said desperately.

Mr Gold pointed at her. "No, you should, but alas, we are where we are."

"Can you help us?" Emma asked.

Mr Gold nodded. "Of course. True love, Miss Swan. The only magic strong enough to transcend realms and break any curse. Luckily for you, I happen to have bottled some."

Both Regina and Luna rose their eyebrows. "You did?"

"Oh yes," Gold nodded and looked at Emma. "From strands of your parents' hair, I made the most powerful potion in all the realm. So powerful that, when I created the Dark Curse, I placed a single drop on the parchment. Just a little safety valve."

"That's why I'm the saviour, that's why I can break the curse," Emma pieced.

"You're the product of true love," Luna said.