20. PATI....BIWI TOH TAIYAAR H...

I know i'm late....sorry... kya karunn.. chapter i wrote first was deleted yesterday.... so dubara likhne mein time lagi... busy bhi hun.... mere pyaare pyaare silent readers.... tumlogon ko kya jaatha h ek vote karne mein... please kar do na....
Thank you for the love and support...

"Bebu.... sun naaa" sana had been cajoling sidharth for 30 minutes. But the angry shukla did not agree to talk. He was sitting on the sofa and doing his favourite job, watching tv. Sana was sitting near him and caressing his cheeks with her thumb.

"Math karna sidhaaarth..... mujhe ready bhi hona h... please baath karna".

There is no response ftom sidharth... she shifted her position by straddling on his lap. And hold his cheeks fairmly by her hands and made look at her. But he closed his eyes.

"Mera kullu... gussa chod... ab mujhe samach aa gayi na... please".

He opened his eyes and gave look like "seriously"....

"Please mera shona shona puthu..... gussa chod"she smacked a wet kiss on his lips.

"Mein gussa nahin hun tere se..."

"Phir baath kyun nahin kar raha"

"dur hat... mujhe wash room jaana h"

"Meine kaunsa mana kiya... tu jaana... ache se mujhse baath karke jaa".

"Shehnaaz... gir jayegi..." he tried to stand up. She circled her legs around his waist and hands around his neck.

"Mujhe bhi le jaaa...couple soosoo karthe hein". He smirked at her words walked to washroom.

"Nahin... nahin mujhe neeche uthar"... but sidharth tightly hold her waist and opened the washroom door...

"Hayyy... hayyy...mujhe jaane de sidharth..... mujhe sharam aa rahi h"

"Ab couple susu nahin karni h tujhe" he grinned. He placed her on the washroom slab.
She covered her face with her hands. She heard the washbasin tap, dripping water...
"Tujhe susu nahin karna"

He chuckled at her and said...

"Mujhe nahin karna tha... Agar company..." she placed her palm on his mouth.
"Chup...".

He washed his face and dried with towel.
"Gussa gaya???".

She poked his biceps...
"Mein gussa nahin tha meri jaan" he stood between her legs and circled his hands around waist...

"Phir muh fhulake kyun baita" she pouted.

"Woh isliye.... Tujhe mein hamesha samjhathi hun... Kissi k baathon sunke math le... Phir bhi....biggboss pe bhi yehi thi tera... Agar mein kuch kahun toh tujhe kitna gussa aajathi.. Kaise hurt hogayi bolke nakhare karthi... Mein tujhe rude hone keliye nahin bol rahahun... Agar tujhe bolne mein koyi problem he toh mujhe batha... Mein bolunga na...."

"Sorry!!! Aage se nahin ho ga...sachi" she pinched her throat...

"Mujhe is baath pe 100% percentage guarantee h ki tu dubara karegi yeh sab... Gadhi jo he" he smacked her head.

"Aaja"... he turned to leave...

"Mujhe leke jaaa" she extend her hands...

" chal k aa moti.... mere kamar thudvayegi kya" he glanced at her...

"Oyeee...ab mein moti nahin hun.... samjhaaa...tere kamar ko baaki sab karne k waqt koyi problem nahin hotaaa... jaa yaar" she slipped down...

Before she touch her feet on the tiles, scooped away by two strong arms....
"Mazaak kar raha tha meri maaa".. he carried her to room.