89.TUJHE MERE LIYE HI BHEJA H

Hi guyss... You missed me.... ???
So here is another update... I wrote it as my stress relief... Keep in prayers... Thank you.

They cut the cake. Sidharth was the first one to pick the cake. He forward his hands towards sana's mouth. She looked at his eyes and had a bite. She grabbed the same piece of cake and fed him.

"Happy New year meri jaan... May god bless all our new year together. I love you." He whispered.

"Rabji mehar karein" She hugged him tightly  and kissed his chest.

karan and asif also fed them cake.

They heard ringing of Asif's phone. He attended the call facing everybody. There was a 4 year old girl in fountain pony tail on the screen.

"daddaa....  Paapaaaa" the girl shrieked.

"princess you didn't slept" Asif asked.

"its new year paapa... I have to wish you na" she talked in her childish voice.

"haan yaar papa... aap itne budhu kyun h..." karan mocked asif. They heard a loud laugh from otherside.

"hey uncle aunty ko hi bolo" asif showed sid and sana.

"hi uncle hi aunty..... Ap donom bahuth beautiful ho..." she said making them smile.

"apse kam bacha....Happy new year baby" sidharth said.

"apka naam kya h" sana asked.

"mereko do naam h.... Ek princess dusara kaashi" she showed her two fingers.

"bahuth pyaara naam h aapka"  sana send a flying kiss to her.

"bacha... Ap sojao...badi ammi ko tang math karo"karan said.

"bye dadda... Bye papa... Jhagadna math..." she showed her finger and cut the call.

"you Guys have a child...???wow" sid asked.

"haan... Yaar... Our baby kashish...." karan kissed his phone screen , there was picture of three of them.

"amazing... Adoption ya .....sorry" sid fumbled with his words.

"its k...she is my sisters kid.... Her husband and she died in an accident, when she was 3 month old. Ab woh mummy k pass h... Corona k wajah se.... 1 week baad aayenge" asif said.

"hamare jaan h woh... Nahin toh ham jaise gay couple ko ... India mein adoption and surrogacy is like another planet...."karan said.

"hayy...Kitni pyaari h.. Woh... " sana said looking at the picture in karan's phone.

"Let's go inside yaar, its chilling here" karan said.

They walked to the cottage.

"Sidharth ghar pe call karein.. Wish karne k waqt kuch hi baath hui h..." she said.

"haa...Haaa.. Mom ko bhi call karna tha.. " he said.

"Haa.. Maane mujhe bathaya... unka meditation start hone wale h... Subah call karengi..." she said.

"haaan... i know" he said in despair.

"hayy..Mera kullu ko mom yaad aarahu h... " she baby talked him.

"abey chup kar jaa..." he said.

"sid bro... Thats your room... " asif pointed out a door.

"we will change into something comfortable  and can catch up after that" Karan said.

"yaar.. Its already 1 am... Give them privacy yaar... " Asif said.

"its k yaar... Newyear toh peene keliye hotha h... we'll be back in sometime".
sid said as already walked inside. She was in the washroom. His track suit and a tshirt was there in the bed. He change into that. He heard the click of door. she changed into a cute bear printed white pjs.