27.TU MERI JAAN H.....

I have some genuine readers unkeliye hi mein likhthi hun.... mein bhin realize kiya tumlog toh wait karthe he na meri update vote bhi karthe he ... comment bhi karthe he.... tum ache bachon keliye mein likhungi.... aur kuch log toh correct guess kiye the....  i dont know how i write this update... mujhe nahin patha... zyada detail mein jayega toh... woh 2_3 update hoga... woh phir boring lagega... isliye....cut and short way mein likhi... put you opinion as comment....
Thankyou all😍😍😍😍

He locked the door. Before he turn, two arms wrap around his torso. His heart was like a roaring fire,this touch is like the rain water to that. He never felt this complete. The 20 days restlness got its answer. He inhaled her her scent, that made him go crazy. He holds her hands and tried to  pull her forward. But that went ineffective. Her right hand had tv remote. Suddenly he heard the some voice over from their tv. That voice was so familiar, which he longing to hear these days.

"This my try to my most favorite song.... meine socha mere bebu ko first sundun....this is for you" it continued with a video. She was sitting infront of  mike  and singing in soothing voice. Arjun was sitting beside her.

                                Kacche dooriyon, dooriyon, dooriyon saa

                                                        Meinu tu bandh laa

                               Pakki yariyon, yariyon, yariyon main

                                                        Honde na fasley

He looked at the tv with his wide eyes. His baby,his jaan, his shehnaaz was singing that song cover. Only her face was registerd his eyes. That look and the expression made his heart beat faster. His vision blurred with tears. Her face on the screen told him about her hardship.

"Baby....saaamne aa...." he gently patted her hands. Without removing her hold she came infront of him. She didnot look at him. Sidharth made her look at him holding her chin. But her eyes were closed. Her cheeks were wetted  with tears....

"Baby.... naraz he kya mujhse" he didnot understood what going on her mind. She nodded negatively.

"Phir baath kyun nahin kar rahi h... i want to hear your voice baba... i missed you so much" he said in a sad voice.

"Phir kissie kyun nahin ki tu" she finally looked at him with a cute pout...

"Mera bacha...." he chuckled and kissed her forhead. That made her angry. She  gave a death glare to him.

"Kya???". Sid asked her with naughty smirk. She tried to remove her hold. He smiled and captured her lips into his. They started with low pace. She reciprocated with sucking his upper lips. His arms roam around her back, hers was on his nape and hair.He gently bite her lower lip... and sucked ,nibbled it... His pace changed as he tasted her sweetness.... she understood what he want... she gently opened her mouth... his tongue tasted its most favourite taste, after long 20 days... it wander around every corner of her mouth as its search for some missing peace. He picked her up from the ground. She encircled her legs around his waist. They didnot break the kiss. They moved to the bed. He fell down on his back against bed. He sucked hardly her lips. They felt breath is choking... they broke passion of their lips.

"Missed you my love" he kissed her cheeks. She rested her head on his crook of neck.

" missed you tooo...." they remained in the posture for sometimes. He gentely patted her back.. the song was run repeatedly in the background. She got up from his neck and adjusted her as straddling on him.

The Love After Iconic Punjab Trip Of SidNaaz✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें