Yeh stickers k kya zaroorath h???

Merry x'mas.... It's been 1 year to this book... Happy birthday to my punjab puthu... You are my happy place... You gave me friends... You gave me recognition... Thank you all... It's been 310k+ reads... Without you people it will not be possible... Thank you each one of you ... And har dusare din ek new reader milthe h... Punjab puthu ko Pyaar karthe h bolthe hn...  And last but not the least... India mein ranking one mili thi usse...Please put your comments about this book... I am thinking to post my precious comments...

"sidhaaarth....phone udaa bebu"she snuggled more into his chest.

"Tera phone h gadhi" he turned on side and looked at the screen. It was showing "kaale kawwa". He attended with a smile.

"Motto... Tumlog Kahan pe h" He heard shehbaaz voice.

"Chote... Ham Goa mein hi h"Sidharth said.

"Hayy tu tha yaar... Kaisa h ... Motto Kahan h"

"Ek dam mast... And woh so Rahi h... Kya Kuch urgent tha kya... I'll call her"

"Eyy.... Mein toh tujhe call Karne wala tha... Woh gaadi ka Kuch puchna tha... Mein tujhe WhatsApp kartha Yun details... Check karke bathana...."

"Abey... Tu kisi agent se ya koyi AUR se puch mein kya bataunga tujhe" Sidharth laughed.

"Meine Socha google kardun phir tera chehra samne aaya... Google aunty bhi Tere samne chota h... Tu h Mera encyclopedia... "

"Abey ...Saaale..." Sidharth laughed loudly. He removed his hold from Sana and try to get up.

"Sidhaaarth Kahan jaa Raha h..."she asked without opening his eyes.

"Baby chote k call h.. baaath..." She snatched phone from him.

"Kuthey Tere dimag nahin h kaale kawwe... Subah subah... Dimag kharab kyun kar Raha... Baad mein call karlena..."she cut the phone and snuggled to Sidharth.

"Abey Kya Kiya... Kuch urgent tha... "

"Tereko mein important ya.. woh... Mereko attention de.... Kal mujhe sone nahin diya tu.... "She opened her eyes and looked him. Sidharth smiled at that face. She was messed up in a beautiful way.
"Kal kya baby waise" he tickled her stomach.

"Hayy kuthey attention dene ko bola..."

"Attention chahiye baby ko... How cute...."he bite her cheeks.

"Hayy kuthey kameene... Mereko kyun kaat Raha h kuthey... Hayy rabba yeh kaisa admi... Din Raat kaattha rehtha h...."she sat on the bed. She was in his t-shirt that hang loose on her body. She pulled bunch of his hair in hand.

"Abey... Gadhi shehnaaz... Baby chod Meri jaan heina... I'll never repeat .... God pr"he said meekily.

"Kuthey... Kyun jhoota khasam kha Raha h... Tere bas chale toh poore k poora kaatega tu...." She said leaving his hand.

"Cause....... Someone is so tempting...." He flipped her to bed sit on her waist. He bend down and pressed his lips to her.

They were having the breakfast on pool side.

"Hayy Sidharth dekh saare Maldives gaye hue h" she showed him her phone.

"Haan" He nodded his head without any interest. He extended a spoonful of eggs to her mouth. She eat that without removing her eyes from her phone. He saw some food remainings near her lips. He wiped it with tissue. She was glued into her phone. Her food in the plate remains the same.

"I'll throw that away" Sidharth growled. She looked back.

"Kya "

"Tere woh phone pool mein fekdunga mein... Kitni der hogaya h... Food aaye hue "He snatched her phone.