69.SAMANDAR MEIN KINNARA TU!!!!

Tumlog target kyun nahin complete kiya... Please sab k sab vote karo yaar...250+ vote yeh do chap mein nahin toh mein ab mein update nahin karungi....

They were immersed so much in work.  Sidharth had to complete his shot before 28th December. He want a much needed break from this life. Usually he chose hangout with group of friends or with his family. This year , he  planned a vacation with special someone. Their new album was first decided to shoot in Dubai. But due to pandemic situation its destination changed to Goa. So team and company decided for a 2 day shoot in Goa. They can enjoy their vacation, misleading the media portal as a outdoor shoot.

Sana was Riya at preethi di's home. Maa and Neethu di had gone to visit maa's sister. Preethi di and jiju was not at home. They were watching tv and gossiping about everything under the sky.

"Sanu.... tumlog kab Goa jaa rahe ho yaar???"

"28 th nu hoga baby "

"Yaar...  i  also want go go for some vacation......" she placed her head on Sana's lap.

"Tu bhi aaa... mein sidharth ko bol thi hun... woh kuch karega..." she caressed her head.

"Aeyy... mujhe tumlogon k saath nahin jaana... bahuth boring hoga"

"Hayy... hum donom boring he kya....? " she rolled her eyes.

"Tumlog nahin... yeh media... photo session... chori chori jaana...and all... mujhse nahin hoga bhayi..."

"Yeh bhi sahi h... kabhi kabhi mujhe bhi ghutan hothi h... meine toh life mein attention keliye tharasthi thi... lekin ab sidharth k saath ya tumlogon k saath kahi jaa nahin paatha na... tab mujhe bahuth gussa aathi h... mujhe bhi jaana h" she pouted.

"Awww mera baby ko boyfriend k saath haath pakad ke ghumna h.... how romantic is my saami is"

"Hayy... chupkar jaa. Riya k bachi... " she slapped.

"Woh... yeh sab mein bole toh tujhe sharmaathi h... but yeh karne mein nahin " Riya poked her finger on sana's neck. There was a purple blotch there,which was gifted by sidharth...

"Amma..." she hide that with her palm.

"Waise sanu tera toh flood chal raha he na... abhi bhi woh sab..." riya smirked. Sana pushed her down. Riya fell on the ground. Sana picked up a pillow from the sofa and beated her with it.

"Bechara usko lagatha h... tu bachi h... tere muh se jo aatha hena woh sab sunega toh uska hosh ud jaayenge... dekh tu mein usse bathathi hun... tab aayega maza."

"Mujhe patha h... yeh sab tu unko nahin bathayegi" she showed her tongue.

"Riya k bachi meri fayda uda rahi h tu...." she smacked her again with pillow.

"Waise tu batha... yeh kab hua..." She teased her.

"Aur bakwas kiye toh muh tod dungi teri".

In these days they did n't get much time. Yesterday sidharth had reached late night. When he entered the room, she was curled up in the bed wearing his tshirt. Her face was told him that she was tired. He freshen up and changed into pair of shorts. He laid next to her and gathered her in to his arm.

" tu itni late kyun aaya sidharth?" She asked without opening her eyes.