─ 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘭𝘦

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"doesn't it look stunning?"

his voice was so smooth. so soft, that in the moment she didn't know whether it was his voice or some burglar. but when she came to her intruding senses she eased herself up by the fact that it was indeed robert's.

"what does?" piqued by his statement, her eyes scanned over the hanging sea of glowing orbs that twinkled mindlessly above them in their own little time scale.

"the night."

she shrugged, he could feel the vibrations she set off down in his toes. he didn't really mind, he only wondered why she could be questioning how the night appeared to be so incredibly stunning.

"that's the beautiful part of this side, this place, zimmerman. it's so quiet to the point you can hear the flotation of your deep breaths."

he looked up at her, admiration glittering within his eyes. he studied her for a moment, breathing in the alluring simplicity she displayed. and never wished to abandon. to fix. it made him curious, as he normally felt he was, how someone could live their life not desiring to mend their plainness that they were only born with.

he took a strand of her draping locks in the wrinkled bends of his newly callused finger, weaving it gradually like tweed, "have you ever thought of, y'know, a little makeover? nothing huge- just a little change from your normal."

her head shook instantly. he was almost shocked by how immediate her somber action was, but this only made him question more. in his eyes, she was already someone who captivated him with her charismatic delicacy which she only showcased in his company. she was a shy one near other people, the most her old classmates ever heard of her was a piercing shriek- that he, bob, dubbed as "mouse-like".

nervously, she picked at her lip as one does when they are forced under a life or death circumstance. only this wasn't life or death. death wasn't in the picture, and the mural was painted with life.

"why would i need to if i'm happy the way i look? if i don't attract a man later on so be it, i don't need one."

that sentence alone attracted him more than any makeover ever could. he aspired to have the wings she flourished her character in. he was simply timid of heights, and how to reach those heights was another one of his meager fears he was overly great at concealing. still, it worried him as much as it inspired him.

perhaps if he ever did make it. grew his own set of those angelic wings she bloomed with, he'd write something for her. simple of course. he now craved to have a crumbled piece of gold tinted paper with lyrics that drew whom she was as a person, a woman, companion- if even.

"you don't want a husband?"

saying those words, even if they danced from his own lips, he felt hurt. they weren't together, but he knew somewhere that there was a chance she could have feelings for him, slim most likely, but a chance. and if she did posses some sort of compassion for him, he'd display his own.

"i never said that robert," she grinned down at him, "i'd want one i guess, but i don't want to be tied down, controlled."

"i'd never control you-"

he didn't mean to say that, plus he didn't think it was fully true, hence the reason why his past girlfriend, echo, decided to call their short lived fluttering romance quits. which he was half thankful for and half, well, not thankful for. he enjoyed having a companion, but he despised not being in control.

"you also wouldn't want to be in a relationship with me zimmerman, i know who you really are, don't forget that," her hand fell to his cheek, her fingers caressing the skin softly as he squirmed in her lap- but not daring to leave.

his eyes flourished in the slumber he was overjoyed to be greeted by once again. his lips drew a dumb smile, a grin perhaps but he didn't want to show his teeth, he didn't necessarily like showcasing what he was overly self conscious about.

‧⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙