─ 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"what're you doing -?"

her tone, was somewhere else. the only audible noise where those words she spoke to him in the most bland sentence known to man.

"i- i'm sorry,"

although in retrospect his actions where something that usually would have been a red flag for her in a relationship, this was nowhere near a relationship. more so along the lines of a friendship with boundaries and two cowards that were too timid to act on their aging feelings.

the saddest view he witnessed the whole trip, so far, was his girl, rather the girl, attempting to string out a smile for the boy. her words would sound to shaky, her lips were too fragile to slap softly and her eyes were too frail to even show their own tone.

so she nodded. after her forced grin, of course.

and so, when he didn't know what to do next he listened to the upperclassmen. their guidance for him once he was a sophomore, as they thought it was 'different' to have a boy make such a racket at a talent show all in the name of rock n roll. he could remember their husky voices repeat actions for whenever a lady was stressed, so he acted on them.

even though at first it felt forced to her, she relaxed into it. finding comfort within the delicate skin of the boy. her hands laced themselves between the silk locks that twisted on his hand. her nails could feel the strands spilling out of her grasp.

soon, their touches became something of need. his hands roaming down her back. her hands traveling down his shoulders while fluttering caresses sedated him.

they managed through the bulk brought down upon them by their seats. laying her down, staring into her eyes was the contrast to him seeing her try to please him.

he never knew what made him snap so frequently. too many of his once friendships ended due to his problem of impulsiveness. was he to blame though? perhaps. maybe. most likely.

"robert, i just want to kiss, nothing more- please,"

his eyes softened and although he felt disappointed he simply brought his lips back onto hers, relishing himself from the felicity that arose from her fingers spinning his hair.

moments had now passed them by as tepidly as moments could. their lips still connected and hands still roaming without a direction.

"let me do something, please," he whispered in her ear, softly as he began to treasure her in soft pecks behind her lobe.

she nodded, looking down at him with curious, wide eyes. his eyes flickered down towards her hands which were subtly quivering, unfortunately he didn't know why.

so slowly he spread her legs, grinning gently at the rising bumps that came from her plain curiosity.

his grin only widened at how she moaned softly even at the simplest stroke of her inner thigh, or the soft pulling of her garments.

and soon, her face flourished with a light pink glow that tinted the array of her cheeks as she looked down at him. although, once she felt herself not be so alone, she tilted her head back.

she didn't understand how a finger could feel like heaven yet it did. colors of light appeared on the brink of her lashes as she continued to quietly moan.

"do you want another?"

desperately she nodded, reaching out to grasp his shoulders and dig her nails into them as she prepared herself for the rippling new sensations.

softly, he chuckled at her, leaning in to kiss her forehead gently as he temptingly dipped another finger into her. his own waves of satisfaction rolled down upon him from the way she surrendered at his touch— yet still managed to use him as she pleased.

over time she began to lose herself within the felicity of the tempting curling, bending and rubbing he displayed onto her. his back became a canvas and her scratches were the pigments. 

"robert," she managed to lift one of her lids to look at him, beads of sweat trickling down her forehead as her lips were stained from her own habit of biting.

with a sharp gaze she finally fell helplessly to the power of his touch. letting waves of sensational pleasure rolling over her with ease as moans spilled through the brim of her lipstick smeared lips.

"that was, wow." she chuckled, her breath soon returning to her after she frantically tried to grasp it. 

shrugging with a nod, he looked at her- locking his eyes with the clear ones of her own as his tongue grazed over each of his finger and soon a smirk appeared on his face.  "i'm glad it was, babe." he grabbed her garments again, assisting her in arranging them back to their places. 

soon, as their gaze grew in strength so did the atmosphere. carefree and freedom no longer controlled them. but rather a new sense of seriousness clouded over them- yet the grim mood was set in place by her.

"you can't do that though, you realize that, right? you can't just make me, y'know, then expect me not to be mad. that's not the way friendships or, whatever this is, work robert."

"whatever this is? this could be a damn relationship if you weren't so scared of commitment."

all this hostility was nothing like him. sure, robert allen zimmerman was quite known for being a pesty bugger who could be very stubborn, but he was never so aggressive with his words. never to ferosia. 

scoffing, she replied, "god, sometimes i really can't deal with you."

and at those words, their trip began to crumble apart just like the london bridge.

only their wasn't a crowd of children merrily singing. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙