─ 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

WARNING; LOVE MAKING AHEAD

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"don't you ever say that again baby."

his tone was firm yet the words he fluttered over to her were those of velvet fabric.

she nodded, halfheartedly. truthfully, her heart was up there in the stars that hung above her weary head. lost, her eyes traced his finger that danced around the midnight sky of gleaming crystals that twinkled too brightly for the naked eye.

"you okay?"

truthfully, he didn't know why he chose to ask her a simple question that he already knew the answer to. she was easy to read, and unluckily for her he was intelligent. his eyes scanned over her, almost as helplessly as the frown that darkened her face, her complexion.

she shook her head, the gravel that sat underneath her back began to finally disturb her comfort. but it didn't ruin her spirit the way those vivid billboards did.

"no," her answer was plain, as was her views. worried, confused, hurt, robert turned onto his side, his eyes now fully seeing the blue canvas in front of him.

his eyes softened, sparkled with illuminating tears that twirled into some ethereal gloss due to the power of the night, "why? you're not even going to elaborate for me?"

she shook her head again,clutching her arms close and tightly to her chest, her lips being fuller due to sorrow.

questions filled her timid mind as she watched him come closer to her. she received chills from the feeling of his finger tracing unfinished crescents onto her.

"what're you doing-"

"something i've been thinking about since the end of senior year."

his voice was soothing. his tone showed no shift. but his words of soft motivation moved her into some felicity she couldn't describe. the piercing shade of his salted eyes had greeted hers in a way of warmth that seemed foreign on a night such as this one.

the shirt she had donned just minutes before was soon only fabric being clutched between his crooked fingers. kisses were lined from the pulses in her neck to the glorious marks that curved with her breasts. her eyes had shut, embarrassment washed over her rather than pleasure but he wasn't going to let that last.

sweet meanings were sprinkled into her ear, phrases such as, you're beautiful, or, look at you being effortlessly stunning. at the sound of his raspy voice, she tilted her head willingly, her legs naturally spreading as she tried to pace herself for whatever was bound to happen in the future.

her hands soon roamed across his back, exploring the curvature of his spine along with ravishing in the splendid spills of shivers that scattered along his back. a grin had shined brighter than the stars, his grin that is, once he looked up at her. it was toothy, mischievous, yet something beautiful that she couldn't understand.

his fingers fumbled with the buttons that trailed and kept his pants sitting onto his waist loosely. chuckles flew through her lips as she reached over to help him, her flustered fingers dancing through the slits.

heat seemed to define her cheeks now with each smirk he sent her way. some were broad, others slim. his own fingers curled around the hem as he nervously tugged his jeans down, adrenaline rushing through his body.

he had done this before, she had as well. but this time it was different. it was out of longing desperation that had been shrilled in love. as cliché as it sounds.

she had gawked at his length, her lips twitched as her thighs now rubbed together needily. waiting wasn't apart of the plan yet to him teasing was perhaps the most important part.

"do you have a um, y'know, condom?"

worried, she shook her head, her fingers now picking at each other as her eyes looked up at him for some sort of response. she would even take a negative one.

he sighed, his lips soon curving into a smile of reassurance as he now rested the night onto her, "do you still want to—"

cut off by bliss, she smashed his lips onto hers. his cheeks were cupped tightly by her grasp and accidentally her fingernails dug into his skin, creating little moans he hoped she couldn't hear.

she trailed one hand down his chest, to his torso, to his lower abdomen before sliding his boxers tepidly down his thighs. bob bit his lip, the nerves flooding through him once again until he suddenly felt stiffened by the air.

she took a sense of attraction in the way his fingers seemed to stutter when slipping down the garment that covered their longed path. to her it was something adorable, perfectly youthful but not in the childish way.

"you ready?"

she nodded, perhaps too eagerly for her liking. he chuckled at her actions, his stubbled laugh quite low as he lined himself up to her, taking glorious amount of pride at her eyebrows creasing.

it all happened to suddenly. she felt intoxicated by pure ecstasy even though she haven't even piqued yet. her hands clutched helplessly onto his broad shoulders that only seemed large in the moment. imprints of his nails sculpted her hips and upper thighs as he tried to pick up the pace. low groans filled the evening air as they felt motivated by the beeping cars that their subconscious told them weren't beeping at them. she tried to bend herself upwards, attempting to moan into his ear how much she loved him, but was only dragged overboard by the moment.

mounds of curse words blew under his breath as he continued to try and be faster than the last thrust. leaning in, his lips showered her chest in airy kisses that at times were dried in harsh bites. love bites of course.

"i-"

"do it for me, ferosia."

hearing him call her by her birth name was greater than any kind of touch he could have coated her in. she released onto him, letting him feel accomplishment for a slim second before he pulled out. worries never once touched their thoughts and only euphoria remained in their minds.

tightly, she flung her arms around him. kissing all over his cheek softly as she brought him down to her level.

"i love you robert, too much."

his finger glided easingly down her cheek as a smile lit up his already luminous face. his complexion lightened with shades of crimson as he only beamed further.

"i love you, i love you, i love you so so so much."

as the night strayed from their palms, they became tangled within their own exhausted limbs. his arms cradled her body as his head rested on top of hers.

"bobby loves you sweetheart."

he whispered before drifting off, his memories only replaying the wonders of that night.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙