─ 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

as she predicted, nothing really had altered. they laughed a bit. cheery laughter, not the stiff kind that reminded him of his grandfather's joints. not the ones you lick. the ones you're born with.

"i feel so dirty," a complain drew from her lips and she was greeted by the utmost casual smirk sketched by bob, to which she had to rephrase, "i feel so dirty because i haven't showered in a day."

a merry sound almost spun the car off the distanced road, his lips becoming something, some shape resembling a circle, and to her fullest amusement not once did they thin out wearily, as they did most of the time. 

"a day? babe, i hope you know it's two days you can go without showering. you got one more day to go, and that's tomorrow, and i'll bet we'll be back by tomorrow." he chuckled, as he usually did. she shook her head at him, still heavily yearning to feel a slippery rose tinted bar of soap roam across her arms and collarbone. her senses became delightfully aroused by imagining the luscious scent of compacted roses arising from her skin.

she soon held her arms tightly, her grasp on her biceps almost resembling a terrified clutch, "you think we'll be back by sunday?"

teasingly, his hand found the mischievous route to her hair, ruffling her flattened strands. his eyes flicked down to her lips for no longer then what he called a second, just to see the way they stretched when she beamed.

"i think we'll be back by 11:59, so yeah, still sunday."

she swatted his hand away, quickly moving her other one up back to her maned locks, rearranging them the way she preferred, letting a stray strand of chestnut fall just inches away from her cheek.  

in all reality, he didn't wish to be back by sunday. but life called for them recklessly, and it was only so long before he would have to answer, even if deep down he knew he was reluctant. if he could, he'd turn away from his ambitions and live only by the sensations he felt when his arm was fondly draped across the array of her shoulders. 

"why did you and echo even end it?"

her questions was torn from the limited sky that veiled vehemently overhead their actions and thoughts. he didn't know how to answer her without spilling the truthful reasons that only tarnished how he wanted to view himself. 

"there were some lies," he mumbled but not out of disinterest, "you can't really have a relationship built on that can you," the chuckle he forced, was clear to her. despite the shale fixation he had when he laughed, she didn't want to push him away by asking something she shouldn't 

''do you mind if i ask what kind of lies?" perhaps she knew he would, but he wouldn't admit it. 

so he sighed. failing at his image. just for that one moment. the hopes he had of shielding his tainting now disintegrated into something floating away from him, something dousing itself in the color blue. 

"i, uh, lied actually. told 'er she was my first, but i actually slept with her friend-"

the prophecy he had decided in his head, didn't unfold. honestly, it swerved and took a completely different turn than he expected it to. little giggles began to flow of her lips, until they were bubbling off the brim of her fallen rose petals.

"why? zimmy what was so important about her? why'd you even lie! i'm sure it wouldn't make a difference to her," she looked at him, her eyes creasing with humorous comments she wouldn't pull out just yet. but he knew they would be blowing playfully at him in a minute or so.

"well, how do i put this in a way that won't scare you off," she watched as he teasingly scratched his chin, playing off the deep in thought trope and he looked back at her, his eyes wide and smile broad, "tits."

it was her turn for her eyelids to open up more then before, and her mouth became an o. grinning, her hand flew lightly onto his arm, whacking it as she pretend to scoff, "god you're such a pervert!"

he smirked, her cheeks flushed red, he noticed but didn't voice a remark, so he only childishly shrugged, "what can i say? i'm a-"

her hands flew over her ears as meaningless la la la's danced off her tongue that only pulled him back to 1956. 

"hey, hard head, you can calm down now," her hands flung back into her lap, "i was only gonna say i'm a tit kind-of-guy."

this time her whack was firmer. just a bit. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙