Chapter 6

I watched breathlessly as she slowly reached the feather between Sienna's legs, slowly sliding the feather in between the bitch's legs, making the dark haired woman throw her head back in laughter. I keep my eyes on her laughing face. For a moment I glance down to her legs, they aren't so much as twitching. She must be very well trained to be able to keep that still. I lay my head in Karin's lap and close my eyes boredly. As exciting as it seemed at first I had hoped there had been more movement... She was incredibly still, and even though that made me terribly intrigued, it also made me terribly bored.

Cynthia seemed to notice this and she turned to look at me, half asleep. "What's the matter, honey? Not good enough?" I shook my head and she smiled down at me. "What's the matter sweety? Am I not being mean enough to her? You want me to be a bully like she was."

I shrugged. "I just wanna see her squirm. I mean, it's amazing that she can stay so still but... She's just too still." I said. I saw Sienna glare at me and I raised an eyebrow, but the grin on Cynthia's face proved to me she did have a weakness. The sadistic smile made me smile softly back up at her. Cynthia sat down and pointed to the floor. I heard Sienna whimper as she put her feet up in Cynthia's lap. Cynthia crossed her legs over Sienna's ankles and grabbed a hold of her gold painted toes. Her feet were so soft and smooth and creamy looking. I was so tempted to reach over and tickle her myself, but I refrained in fear of getting hit again.

I instead watched as Cynthia slowly started dragging her nails across Sienna's smooth, creamy soles. Sienna arched her back and let out a loud squeal. It wasn't nearly as loud as the insane screech that I had let out earlier, but it was just cute enough that I felt my stomach twist in pleasure. Her feet wiggled wildly and she squealed with laughter as she rolled back and forth on the floor, her fists pounding on the floor as she tries to cover her feet with eachother. I feel Karin reach over and grab the tops of Sienna's feet, holding them still for Cynthia to tickle. I purr softly and sneak around behind the throne, reaching up into my hair and grinning when I find my hair pins that I had put in my hair this morning. Since they were all caught up in punishing Sienna, I figured then would be the time to pick the locks on my cuffs and escape. I grabbed the pin from my hair and reached to my cuffs, unlocking them quickly and expertly with the pin and grabbing them before they fall to the floor. I set them down as quietly as possible and put the pin back in my hair.

I peek around the side of the throne and see Sienna looking straight at me. I resist the urge to wave and just look at her. She looks furious. Her eyes moved down to the floor and I give her a confused look, but then I look down as well and notice I'm leaning on my arm. My eyes widened and I looked up at Sienna, and even through her laughter she managed to smirk at me smugly. She looked up at Cynthia. "L-Lahahady Cyhynthia! Hahahaa! Sh-she's gohohtten frehehhee of the cuhuhuffs!" She shouts through her laughter. Cynthia looks over at me and I quickly pull my arms back shrugging my shoulders up innocently. But that's not enough to fool Karin. She reaches over the arm of the chair and grabs for my wrist, but before she grabs me I take off running down the hall. I hear the laughter stop and I freak out, realizing they've let her go and with their speed it won't take long for them to catch me. I duck into the nearest room and bite my lip, trying hard not to pant and breathe slowly. I hear two of them running by and sigh softly as I wait for them to pass before crawling out of the room. I go back out into the big room I had been in before and see Sienna putting her clothes back on. I smirk softly and grab Annie, pulling her behind the thrones with my hand over her mouth, then running back to the other room. "Ann!, where are they keeping my clothes?"

"Jennifer! what the hell!" she whispered. "Why do you need your clothes? Don't tell me you're planning on leaving! We're out in the middle of nowhere!" I open my eyes wide but then I shake my head and look at her.