Chapter 8

I blushed fiercely as I made my way to the dining room, sticking close behind Karin, careful not to be close enough to trip her. She tugs my leash softly and forces me beside her. She looks down at me and tsks softly, shaking her finger at me then leaning down and tapping my nose. "No, you walk beside me. Not behind me." I grunted softly and turned away from her, sitting beside her on my knees until she started to walk again, keeping my pace in tune with hers and crawling right beside her into the dining room. It was a rather small room compared to the throne room, though that may have had something to do with the various cages placed through out the room. There were several girls tied with their arms up and their legs spread, most of them blindfolded and gagged with tape. I watch in horror at all of them, each of them naked with some kind of weird feather contraptions connected to the bars at the side. The feathers stroked up and down in their armpits, and the damn things even rolled on the bars, moving down to their hips. 

I felt terrible for those girls and pure hatred for the people who put them in that situation. I stop walking abruptly and pulled back against Karin, trying to pull myself away. She looks down at me and knelt down in front of me, reaching out to touch my face, but I quickly turn myself away. I felt her grab my chin and she looks down at me with a frown. "You better behave yourself. You don't want to wind up like those other girls, do you?" She glances over at the cages then back to me. "Cynthia won't put you in there if you behave. So be a good girl and keep walking with me, and maybe I'll let you sit in the floor beside me. 'Kay sweety?" She kisses my forehead and stands back up and with a silent groan I crawl up beside her to the table. I look up at her and she simply smiles up at the other two before looking down and nodding her head up. I tilt my head confused and she rolls her eyes. "On your knees, love."

I sit up on my knees and place my hads on my lap, looking up to see Cynthia staring at me, but Sienna seems more interested in the goblet in front of her. Whether it's blood or wine in it, I can't tell. But it's red. I look over to the cages again and sigh, knocking my head into the table when I see Anjennica in one of them. "Serves her right I suppose." I sigh softly and sit back up, looking up at Cynthia, who is once again, staring at me. She's leaned back in her chair with her feet up on the the table, ankles crossed and her red painted toes curled slightly, wrinkling her soles up. I can't help myself, her creamy white, wrinkled soles are too much to resist. I lay my head on the table and stare at them, my face slightly hot and saliva filling my mouth. I swallow hard and squeak softly when I notice Cynthia, watching me with a grin as I stare at her feet. I sit up and blush hard, looking away from her and down to my lap instead. 

I jump a bit when I suddenly feel nails skittering up and down over the back of my neck, leaning my head back to protect the sensitve skin as I melt under the hand. My neck is one of my most sensitive areas and the slightest touch on it makes me wobbly and squirmy. I lay down on my thighs and shake my head, trying to move my hair over the spot on my neck where the nails were, but to no avail as they moved over to the sides of my neck. I squeal cutely and shrug my shoulders up, trying to roll away from the tickling, teasing nails on the sides of my neck, giving out a soft gigglesnort between whimpers. I hear a soft snicker coming from above me and look up long enough to see Sienna leaning over me. I glare at her and try to roll away from her hand, but she reaches down with her free hand, holding my hair, rather gently this time, and keeping my head up as her nails reach up under my chin, scratching softly at my chin and throat and making her way to my collarbone. 

"N-no... Pl-plehease! Nnn! N-not my neheheck! Stoooop pleeeeaaasse!" I whine softly and try to pull my head down to save my neck, but she just keeps her firm hold on my hair, her nails teasing up and down the sides of my neck. I shake my head back and forth in her grip, whining and giggling. Finally after a few minutes of teasing she lets go of my hair and I drop on the floor, huffing softly and covering my neck, shivering.