Chapter 9

I squirm nervously in her arms as she carries me to her bedroom, my face buried shyly into her neck. She chuckles softly and runs her fingers down my side, causing me to jerk and tense up a little.

"Mmm, such a cute little thing you are." she purrs into my ear. I feel my face grow warmer and I shift myself up a little in her arms, moving mine over my body and crossing my legs to cover myself. I feel her fingernails scrape over my side again but I force myself to stay still, biting down on my lip to keep myself quiet. I feel her head turn to look at me and I keep my face hidden in her as her nails start to scratch and stroke up and down my side.

My body jerks in her arms and I roll my head back, bursting into a fit of giggles and writhing around in her arms. "Ahaha! O-oh mistress plehehease! Stahahap! Hahahaa!" I hear her chuckle at me and I blush some between giggles, snorting a little. Her chuckle changes to laughter of her own and I whine in embarrassment.

"Mmm. the tough girl isn't so tough anymore now is she? Snorting like a little ticklish piggy." She smirks down at me and her fingers dig into my side, making me jump and squeal. She reaches for the door to her room, pushing it open and walking us toward the bed before throwing me down on it gently. "Don't move" she says as she turns from me, walking back to the door and closing it. I sit there obediently, terrified of what she may do if I move. She turns back around and I whimper quietly, scooting back nervously on the bed as she approaches me with hungry eyes. She smirks down at me and I squeal when she lunges at me, jumping on me and pinning me down as I squirm beneath her, squealing.

"Now now, darling. I told you not to move. And I didn't just mean when I turned my back." she reaches for my wrists and touches her nails to my skin, slowly and lightly running her sharp claws down my sensitive arms, making me shiver and squeak, but not quite giggle. "Mmm. You're so cute and sensitive... Isn't this nice? Letting me control you instead of fighting against me? It certainly makes things easier on yourself doesn't it?"

She scribbles her long nails down slowly over my arms, her body pressed on top of mine to pin me to the bed as I squirm and wiggle around what little bit I can. Though she's not heavy, the pressure of her pushing against me is enough to hold me down. I whimper when I feel her pause just above my underarms, squirming again underneath her. "N-no please. Please don't, not there, please!" She just looks down at me, a menacing grin spread across her face.

"Oh no? Why not, sweety?" She purrs in my ear and her nails give a single flick to my armpits. I jump a bit and squeak, biting my lip and writhing under her, begging, pleading for her to let me go. But my pleas went unheard as her fingertips dug into my underarms, her fingers wiggling and poking in my sensitive pits, causing me to jerk under her and throw my head back in a loud shriek of laughter, twisting, jerking, arching under her, hardly able to move from her body being pressed on mine.

"NOHOHOHO! MIHIHISTREHEHES PLEHEHEHEASE! AHAHAHAA STAHAHAHAP!" I scream and plead, struggling to pull my arms down to protect my vulnerable body. I pin my arms down to my sides to force her hands against my skin, panting softly and twitching from the ticklish sensations. I feel a light nip on my neck and squeak, my eyes widening as I look down at her head in the crook of my neck. She looks up at me and pulls back. I gasp a little at the sight of her fangs and whimper a little as she grins at me softly.

"Now, put your arms back up sweetheart or next time I will break skin." She looks over at me with a stern glare, looking me over as I slowly move my arms over my head again, blushing softly as I squirm nervously underneath her. "That's a good girl. Try to keep your arms up, pet." She slowly starts wriggling her long sharp nails over my armpits again, making me my back and squeal with laughter. "Mmm that's right, scream for me, little girl. Tickle tickle tickle~"