Chapter 17

I awaken a few hours later to my arms bound behind me, feeling a light weight against my eyelids and realizing that I'm blindfolded as well. I use my legs and my head to help me sit up, whimpering softly as I realize that Karin and Cynthia are no longer beside me. I try to pull my arms around or slide the blindfold by rubbing my face against my shoulder, but it's secured tightly around my head. I lean back against what I'm pretty sure is the headboard and lean my head back, chewing on my lip as I try to decide whether or not to call out. 

I decide against it and relax slightly, tugging and twisting in my binding, trying to see if there's any slack for me to free myself, but of course the ropes are tight. I grunt in frustration, wanting nothing more than to stretch away the fatigue from my nap. A throbbing ache in my backside is the only reminder that I have of my previous punishment and I try to get up onto my knees to lessen the pressure on my sensitive butt. However, I end up losing my balance and fall onto my stomach. I groan and lift my head, only to hear a muffled huff. Or did I? I think I'm imagining things... 

"M-Mistress?" I say softly, but there's no reply. I grunt again in annoyance and try to shuffle my legs up under my body to push myself back up onto my knees, but just as I'm about to straighten myself out, a brush of something sharp against my back makes me squeak and flop onto my back instead. Either she's doing this on purpose, or I should be worried. "N-not funny..."

"I thought it was." my eyebrows furrow and I huff in annoyance... Sienna.

"Of course you did..." another sharp brush of what I assume are her nails brushes over my belly and I yelp, pulling my legs up to my chest and rolling over onto my side. I find myself quickly pinned down by hands on either hip and then her weight pressing down on my thighs. 

"Obviously having your arms behind you isn't good enough. Hmm... but tying you to the bed isnt much better..." sharp nails trail up my side and I squeak and giggle, arching away from the touch. "I want a way to reach every. Little. Inch. Of. You." She pokes and prods up and down my ribs and sides, making me squeak and jump with every touch. The touches disappear and I hear her giving a soft hum before I'm suddenly hoisted off of the bed. I squeal in surprise and hear a laugh rumble in her chest as she cradles me to her, my head resting on her shoulder as she walks away with me. 

"Wh-where are we going?" She clicks her tongue at my question and doesn't answer me. Obviously I'm not supposed to ask, so I bite my tongue and keep silent, until she sets me down on what I assume is a couch.

"Stay put~" She purrs. I give a soft huff and wiggle in response. She reaches over and tweaks my sides and I shriek and jump away. "Stop making noises at me if they're not giggles, cuz I don't appreciate your attitude, little brat." I stick my tongue out at her and she grabs it and pulls slightly. "What'd I just say!?" She lets it go and I sit back on the couch, resting my head back against it and waiting impatiently as I hear her moving around with shuffling and clinking noises. It seems like forever before she grabs a hold of my arm bindings and pulls me to my feet. "Stand up and stay still."

She moves me to the center of the room and I do as told standing perfectly still as I feel her removing the ropes from my arms. I do take a moment to stretch myself out though when my arms are free, and my shoulders pop when I bring them over my head. She lets me finish before taking my wrists into her hands and tying a loop back around my wrists and pulls it tight, but not too tightly. My arms are lifted over my head and I hear a soft clink and she runs her hand down my arms, slowly dragging her fingernails along my forearms. I gasp and jerk on my arms, but they don't move and there is another chime of metal, which I assume is a chain.

"Good. Now you're perfectly stuck. But that's not all." She gives a smack to my rear and I yelp, grumbling to myself as I hear her stepping away from me. I squeak softly as there's a quiet rattling noise and I feel myself getting lifted off of the ground until I'm standing on my toes. I squirm slightly, trying to adjust myself, but if I move too far a certain way, I swing. Sienna wraps her arm around my waist and pulls me back into position. "I said hold still."