Chapter 16

My eyes flutter open slowly and I groan, reaching my arm up to rub them slowly before moving to sit up. But I notice a weight across my abdomen and look down to see an arm draped over me. I look beside me and see Cynthia, curled up to my side with her face buried into her pillow. I  panic slightly and start moving to get away, but I feel her pull me closer to her, her other arm sliding under my neck and pulling me in. She presses my cheek into her chest and places her hand in my hair while her other arm is wrapped tightly around my waist. I feel my face flush despite myself when I notice she's naked, but I sigh and nestle into her neck, humming as she starts to play with my hair.

"Good morning." her voice is quiet. Relaxed. Calm.

It's actually kind of concerning...

"Mornin'..." I mumble, my voice muffled in her arm as I turn my head away from her, turning over in her grasp. She lets me, but I'm not given any slack to move away from her as she instead presses up to my back, sliding her leg in between my and pressing her thigh up into my crotch. I gasp softly and bite back a moan. I don't dare struggle against her, not wanting to brush myself against her leg. My body, however, shakes nervously as she plays with my hair and brushes her lips against the back of my neck.

"Do you feel better this morning, little one?" she scrapes her nails along my hip and I take a sharp breath in through my nose, twitching despite myself and brushing my crotch up against her leg. I stay quiet though, not really sure what to say.

"I... I guess so..."

"Good." she moves the hand down lower, her nails grazing against the inside of my thigh, and I bite my lip, trying not to make too much noise, but my leg quivering from the touch.

"M-Mi-"

"Hush. I don't want you to speak. Don't even make a sound..." I whine softly and she pinches my skin with her nails, making me yelp "Didn't I tell you to be quiet, little toy?" She returns to slowly dragging her nails against my thigh, her other hand wrapped around my chest and pulling me back so I'm arched against her. I bite my lip, leg twitching and squirming from the light tickling. I pant through my nose and try to turn my head to look at her, but it only goes so far, and being pressed against her front doesn't make it easy. "Today, you're not to leave my side, do you understand? After last night I don't trust you alone, not even in your room. You're going to be punished severely. You won't know when. You won't know how. And I'm going to spread it out throughout the day. Then tomorrow, we are going to work through this. No secrets. No lies. No running away. Can you promise me? Just move your head. I don't want to hear you."

I want to open my mouth, to fight against her, but I know better and simply nod. She smiles against my neck and I sigh, cuddling back against her, a sneer creeping across my face. But I manage to keep it hidden as she pulls away from me and stands up. I roll over onto my other side to watch her as she stands up and dresses with her back turned to me, my eyes trailing down from her shoulders, along her back and finally resting on her...

I reach out and bite my lip as I grab for her ass, but a firm slap on my hand makes me yelp and reel backward in surprise. "You can look all you want, Jenny~ But you don't deserve to touch after yesterday." I pout and she laughs, taking my hand and giving me a gentle tug. I take the hint and sigh as I drag myself out of the comfort of the sheets, shivering as my body is exposed to the air. I figure clothing would be too much to ask for, but Cynthia turns around with an outfit in hand, placing it down on the bed beside me and kneeling on the floor. "Sit."

I do ask she asks and set myself up on the bed, blushing slightly as she grabs the sleeveless sweater from the bed and slips the neck over my head, pulling it on before I push  my arms through the holes, biting my lip as she pulls it down all the way, her fingernails brushing up against my sides and hips as she does so. She grabs the skirt next, reaching down to my legs and lifting them, pulling the skirt up over them and helping me stand so she can pull it up all the way. I sit back down on the bed and blush slightly as she grabs the underwear next, a pair of black lacey panties, and pulls them slowly up my legs. She stops at my thighs and smirks softly, mumbling to herself before pulling me to my feet again, pulling them up the rest of the way.

Ticklish pleasuresजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें