Chapter 1

Ayeme's Pov

        I skipped down the halls not sure where I was. I sucked on a cherry lollipop. I stopped at the end of the hallway.
        "I wonder if i should go left or right. Well I always go right so...left!", I say to myself as I turn left. Halfway down the hallway i stop at a door. I look up and see that its music room 3. I hear something coming from the other side of the door so I lean my ear against it and hear voices.  
"Hey! I thought this room was abandoned!", I say. Thinking I should check it out I open the door to see who's inside. I saw something i wasn't expecting. There standing in the middle of the room stood a guy with red hair in a maids outfit with kitty ears. On either side of him stood two people who im guessing are twins. There were also other people here but I wasn't paying attention to them. I just stared at the 'Kitten maid'.
        "Aagh!", The ' Kitten maid' yelled out embarrassed. I walked up to him and touched his 'kitten ears'.
        "You look cute!", I giggled looking up at him. He blushed a bright shade of red, which made me giggle more. I started to hear shouts and whispers coming from the other side of the room. I looked over and saw a bunch of people huddles in a circle. So I decided to walk over to them to see what they were talking about.
        "Hi! whatcha' talking about?!", I ask. They all jump up startled. I giggles at them. The twins walk up to me and rub there cheeks against mine. 
        "Your-", "-Adorable!", both twins say together. I feel my face turn a slight shade of red.  I try to get out of there arms but they held me tighter. 
        "Kitten-sama! help me!", I yell out. streching my hand towards 'Kitten maid'. He came up to us and glares down at the  twins they let go and back away. I hug Kitten-sama, his face being coated in a slight pink. I giggle at his face and my lollipop falls out. I stare at it and frown.
        "That was my last lollipop", I say, "Ok, well im going to go and get another one! I'll see you guys later bye Kitten-sama!", I call out as I walk out the room.
        Kasanodas Pov
        I watch as the girl runs out of the room. Usually people are scared to come near me, she actually hugged me.
        "Kasanoda, I think we found you a lovely item. The girl who just came in.  Her name is Ayeme a 1st year. She's new to the school and would be perfect for you.", Kyoya says. I blush thinking about her. Hopefully I can make her my...lovely item.