Chapter 3

Ayeme's Pov
         As I stared into Kitten-sama's eyes I felt myself blush. I felt as if it was only him and me in the room. But of course the moment was ruined by someone clearing there throat. I quickly pull away and look some where else other than Kitten-sama's face. Why do I feel like this? My hearts racing, I feel flustered and my face is hot. Is it because of Kitten-sama? I look at him from the corner of my eye and see the twins messing with him. He looks my way and my face heats up even more, I quickly look away. Could it be love? My mom told me about it, when she talked about when she first met my dad. She said it was love at first sight, it was as if it was only them and nothing else. I smiled at the thought. I Asami might like or even love Kitten-sama. I turn back to look at him and see him already looking at me. I giggle and smile at. His smile was amazing! Rememdering I still didin't know every ones names I decide to walk around the room and ask them seeing as Tamaki was of no help. 
        Slowly walking up to a table, I saw Two boys talking to the girls at there table. One of the boys was small and had blond hair and was the cutest thing ever, the other was bigger, much bigger with black hair.
        "Hi! Im Ayeme!", I giggled, looking at the blond one stuff his face with cake. 
        "Im Mitsukuni and that's Takashi, but you can call me Honey and him Mori.", He said while eating more cake. I nodded happily then walked away to ask the other peoples names. I go up to glasses guy and see him writing in his note book. 
        "Hello Miss Misaki how can I help you?", He asks without looking up.
        "I just wanna know your name", I say quietly. He kinda scares me.
        "Kyoya, now if you don't mind I have some work that I must get done", He tells me with a smile that is obviously fake. I just nod and walk away. Looking form another host to ask there name I spot someone familiar. Slowly walking up to them I tap there shoulder. They turn around looking slightly surprised.
        "Oh, hi Ayeme I see your back", they say.
        "Hi and back? When were you here that I didin't see you?", I ask slightly confused.
        "I was here  earlier just I was in the changing room and by the time I came out you were already out the door on your way to get more lollipops", they say. I nod happily remembering how I got more lollipops.
        "Oh well Haruhi here I have another one and its your favorite!", I say handing her a cherry lollipop. Her eye light up as she takes it. I giggle. She doesn't really like sweets but cherry lollipops were an exception. 
        "What are you doing at Ouran? I thought your dad decided to put you in Lobelia?", she asks
        "Oh well yeah but they wouldn't let me have lollipops in class! I couldn't take it! Every time I would take one out the teacher would take them away!", I say my eye tearing up thinking about my lollipops being taken away. Her eyes widen and she hugs me telling me not to cry. The girls who were sitting at her table were watching were looking at us with hearts in there eyes. I giggle at there faces then look at Haruhi. After looking closer at her I see she's wearing a boys uniform. I look at her confused and point at her closes. She smiles and puts an finger to her lips as if to say to be quiet and she winks. I giggle and nod.
        "Ok, Im going to go talk to Kitten-sama!", I say. She looks at me knowingly and wiggles her eyebrows. I blush and walk away. Looking at Kitten-sama with his back towards me and him talking to the twins  I quietly sneek up behind him. Once im right behind him I jump up onto his back wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I lean my cheek against his and giggle as he goes from panicking to relived as he figures out who attacked him. The twins were holding there sides laughing at him. Kitten-sama's face was tinted with red.  He turns to look at me and I smile brightly at him. His face turns a brighter shade of red and I giggle at him. My laughter slowly dies down as I notice how close our face are. Feeling my own face start to turn red I stare into to his eye then his nose and finally his lips. I felt him start to lean in when my hands slipped. I accidentally let go of his neck and I fell off his back and onto the floor. 'Well that hurt', I think to myself as I look up at Kitten-sama. 
        "Are you ok? Are you hurt?", he asks worriedly as he helps me up. I smile and shake my head no. He smiled back relived. Suddenly his phone starts ringing and he takes it out of his pocket. He answers it and frowns. He he says something back then hangs up. 
        "Hey I gotta go but i'll see you tomorrow?", he asks with a blush on his face.
        "Yes of course! Bye Kitten-sama!", I giggle. He smiles and walks away saying good-bye as he walks away. I look at the door he left through thinking about the almost kiss that happened. 'I guess that mean he likes me', I blush at the thought and smile like a so hard my cheeks hurt.