Chapter 11

3rd person Pov
Ayeme's mother and father rushed into there car. They had been in an important meeting when they got the phone call, without hesitation they rushed out of the room.
"Akihiro, they told us she had more time!", Ayeme's mother yelled at her husband tears rushing to her eyes.
"I know Michiko, I know", whispered Akihiro.

"Nurse get the room ready for the patient! Hurry!", The man yelled as he and someone else helped bring down Ayeme from the ambulance. The nurse nodded and rushed to prepare.
"Ayeme your going to be ok dont worry", Doctor Shiro said. He had followed the ambulance all the way to the hospital from Ayeme's home to make sure she got the best treatment and so he could inform the doctor about what was happening to Ayeme.
"Call him. Call Kasanoda..", Ayeme whispered out. She wanted to see her Kitten-sama.
"I will I promise", Dr. Shiro said as. He wasn't sure who that was, but he swore he would figure out who that was.
"Ayeme?!", A voice called out. The Dr. Shiro turned to see a young man with glasses and a black book in his hands staring at the Ayeme as doctors and nurses rushed her into a room.
"I would like to know what is going on.", The young man said looking directly into Dr. Shiro's worried eyes.
"And who are you?", Dr. Shiro asked.
"My name is Kyoya Ootori, Ayeme is a close friend of mine. Now please tell me, what is wrong with Ayeme", Kyoya asked worried. He really did care for her. Sure at times he acted cold towards his friends, but he really did care about them. Ayeme was a sweet girl, she was always happy and bubbly. He would never admit it to any one but he actually liked having her around.
Dr. Shiro nodded and told him what was going on. Kyoya listened carefully after Dr. Shiro finished talking, Kyoya froze. He black notebook clattered to the floor as he stared at Dr. Shiro, fear and worry clear in his eyes.
"Also I have a request. Before they rushed Ayeme into a room, she asked me to call someone named Kasanoda. Do you happen to know who that is and how I can contact him?", Dr. Shiro asked hopefully.
"Yes, I will contact him for you", Kyoya spoke, bending down to pick up his notebook. Dr. Shiro nodded and turned to walk away from Kyoya saying he was going to go check up on Ayeme. Kyoya took out his phone and called Kasanoda.
"Hello", A gruff voice said on the other end of the phone.
"Kasanoda, I need you to get to the hospital immediately, It's urgent.", Kyoya said.
"What?! Whats going on", Kasanoda said panicked.
"It Ayeme", Kyoya said.

Kasanoda's Pov
I felt my heart drop.
"A-Ayeme?", I asked.
"Yes, now hurry no time to explain", Kyoya said hanging up. The phone slips out of my hand and hits the floor. I rush out of my room ignoring anybody who tried to talk to me. I run to the gate and rush down the street. Running I notice a taxi up ahead. Running towards it, I climb into the back seat much to the drivers protest.
"Kid, cant you see im on break?", The driver said annoyed.
"This is important. The love of my life is in the hospital", I rush out. "I'll pay you how ever much you want." The driver looked at my face most likely seeing the anxiety.
"Alright kid.", He sighs and starts up the car speeding down the road. I watch out the window as we drove down the road. We drove so fast everything was a blur. It felt like hours in till we finally reached the hospital.
"Thanks, how much will that be?", I asked.
"Nah, kid. Free of charge. You go on up there and get to your love", The driver said. I smiled and waved goodbye as I ran up the hospital stares. Bursting in through the doors, everyone turns to stare at me.
"Sir, is something wrong", The woman behind the counter asked.
"Yes im loo-", I was cut off by a familiar voice.
"Kasanoda over here. Miss he's with me", Kyoya said. I looked over at him and ran to him. Once I reached Kyoya I looked around and saw that the Host club was already here. Haruhi was crying into Tamaki's shoulder and he had silent tears running down his cheeks as he tried to comfort her. Hikaru and Karou sat next to each other crying and holding each other. Honey was on Mori's lap sobbing into his chest. Mori's eyes were glassy as he held on to the crying boy.
"Kyoya whats going on?! Where's Ayeme?!", I asked worriedly.
"Kasanoda im sorry.", Kyoya said his voice cracking, "She's in a coma. The doctors say she isn't going to make it. Kasanoda...she's...dying". I felt my blood run cold. She's dying?. I stumbled backward my back hitting a wall. Slowly I slid down and leaned my head back. Tears slipped out of my eyes dipping down my cheeks. Closing my eyes I cried in till I couldn't cry anymore. She's dying...​​​​​​​