Chapter 2

Ayeme's Pov              
        Its was finally the end of the day! I'm exited to see Kitten-sama. I make my way to Music room 3. I wonder why everyone was in there if its supposed to be abandoned. I guess I'll just asked them. Standing outside the doors I push them open... The whole room was full with girls! They were all siting with one of the guys from earlier. I slowly walked in wondering were Kitten-sama is. After looking around for awhile I finally spotted him with his back turned to me talking to the guy with glasses. I really need to learn there names! I walked toward Kitten-sama then jumped onto his back holding on to his neck. 
        "Kitten-sama I missed you! Here have a lollipop!", I said unwrapping a cherry lollipop and pushing it against his lips into his mouth.
        "Thanks Ayeme", he said with a slight blush on his face. I giggled and climbed off of him. 
        "Look we can match!", I said taking out another cherry lollipop from my pocket. 
        "Where is she getting-","-all these sweets from?", The twins asked snaking there arms around me.
        "Her father is the owner of many candy stores around the world, there best known for there lollipops", Glasses guy said. Ok I really need to know there names and why there here if the music room is supposedly abandoned.
        "So why are you all here exactly? And what are your name?", I asked the second question kinda embarrassed. Suddenly a guy with Blond hair and violet eyes appears in front of me.
        "Princess don't you know?", Blondie asks
        "Well obviously not, if I'm asking baka", I say with my sassy attitude.
        "Mommy!! Ayeme's being mean make her stop!", Blondie wails. 
        "Who's mommy?", I asked confused.
        "I'm assuming its me. Anyway were a-", 
        "Host club!", before Glasses could finish he was interrupted by the one and only...Blondie!
        "Host club? What is that?", I ask Blondie.
        "A club were ladies who have to much time, come to be entertained by men, who also have to much time on there hands", He said in a fancy way.
        "So kinda like prostitutes?", I deadpanned. Blondie wails and goes to a corner a dark depressing aura surrounding him. 'I think I said the wrong thing", I sweat drop. 
        "Uh I didn't mean here! Have a strawberry lollipop!", I say in a panic trying to make thing better.
        "Oh princess! What a wonderful gift i'll treasure it always", Blondie said going back to his normal self. 
        "Aha welcome? Anyway what's your name", I ask. 
        "I'm Tamaki", He said, his face close to mine. I push him away and stumble backwards bumping into something. Turning around I see its Kitten-sama.
        "Kitten-sama!", I hug him. He blushes and I giggle. 
        Kasanoda's Pov 
        When she hugged me I felt all warm inside. I know it sounds corny but I really did. I looked up and around the room and noticed alot of people starring at us, lots of the girls had heart in there eyes. I looked back down at Ayeme and saw her still starring at me. Our eyes met and I saw her face blossom with a slight blush. 'Could it be possible she feels the same way as I feel for her', I wonder.