Chapter 9

Ayeme's Pov
It has been a few months since Kitten-sama and I got together, and tomorrow is Christmas! The host club decided they were going to be throwing a Christmas Eve party and the twins asked me to come over early to help set up. I skipped towards the club room door. Stepping inside I saw the twins standing there with evil smirks on there face.
"Hey...", I slowly start to back up.
"Where do you-", "Think your going?", They twins say. In a blur they run up to me and take one of my arms in there hands. Dragging me into the dressing room, the push me in.
"There's an outfit in there!", "Put it on and don't come out in till we say.", The twins say.
"Um ok than", I mumble. I look around and see the outfit they were talking about. It was a red Santa dress with white Kitten ears, tail, thigh high socks and boots. I slip it all on and look at myself in the mirror, my face turn as red as a cherry. The dress was kinda revealing but not too much. 'well I guess i'll just have to wait here in till the twins say I can come out', I sigh and sit down on a bench inside the dressing room. I felt like hours passed. I was starting to get bored. I could hear many voices coming from the other side of the door. Suddenly the door opened and one of the twins walked in.
"You can come out now", he said and walked out. I got up after he left and and made my way to the door. Walking out I heard all noise stop, I look around and see all the host club staring at me. It looks like they had started setting up. Everyone had a re face except for The twins and Haruhi.
"Hi?", I say looking down at my feet. I hear a loud crash and I look up to see Kitten-sama staring at me. He had his hands cupping his nose a small stream of blood rolled down his chin. His face was bright red.
"Kitten-sama!", I run up to him and wrap my arms around his waist. I didn't think it was possible but his face got even redder.
"M-MA", He yelled out. I giggled and let go of his waist and started to walk away. Walking up to a table I picked up a napkin and went to go give it to him.
"Clean up", I winked. He hurriedly cleaned his nose.
"So, w-why are you dressed like that?", He asked.
"Oh the twins dressed me up in this, do you like it?", I twirled around.
"Uh yeah I do", He mumbled looking down at me.
"Well we should help everyone finish with the decorations", I say.
"We already finished", Tamaki says.
"Well that was fast", I say.
"Ok well im going to let the guests in, everyone to your places", Kyoya says. Everyone one went to go stand in front of the door in a group except Kitten-sama and I. Once the doors opened, dozens of girls and surprisingly guys, rushed in. Music started playing and the party was in full swing. Some of the guys and girls were dancing in the middle and others were either talking to the hosts or some other guys.
"Come on lets go dance", Kitten-sama said as he lead me to the dance floor. Wrapping his arms around my waist, I wrapped mine around his neck and we started to sway slowly to the music.
"You know, im going to have to thank the twins for dressing you up in that", Kitten-sama said.
"Yeah, me too", I say blushing slightly. I leaned my head against his chest as we continued to sway to the music.
"Im a kitten like you now", I giggle out.
"Yeah you are", He chuckles. "Your my kitten".