Chapter 8

"You.*smack* Walked. *smack* In .*smack* On. *smack* Haruhi. *smack* Changing. *smack, smack smack*", I yelled at Kasonoda as I hit him with a rolled up newspaper. Tamaki had fainted a few minutes ago and the twins were behind me, rolling on the floor laughing.

"I didn't mean to! I was just going to apologize!", he yelled trying to protect himself from me, "And where did the newspaper even come from?!", He yelled out.

"You wanted to apologize?! So you walk in on her knowing she was changing?! You pervert!! And the newsp-", I was cut off by Mori picking me up and carrying me away from Kitten-Sama.

"Calm down", was all Mori said and he walked away. When he got the the rest of the group everyone was already standing there in a group in front of Kitten-sama. I ignored what they were talking about and pouted. But then someone said something that made my blood run cold.

"Since you know she is a girl, are you in love?", I looked over at where they were and stared at Kitten-sama. He loves me and only me...right? Kitten-sama stared at the twins not sure what to say.

"Do you?", I called out softly. He looked over at me and saw my hurt expression. He pushed the hosts out of his way and walked over to me wrapping his arms around me holding me tightly.

"I love you and only you. Im yours and no one will ever change that. I wont let you forget it, I'll be here next to you every say to make sure you remember my heart is yours.", Kitten-sama whispered lovingly into my ear. I smiled widely completely forgetting he saw Haruhi undress. I wrapped my arms around his neck showering his face in kisses. When I finished his face was as red as a tomato, I giggled and kissed his cheek one last time. I looked over at the host and saw Tamaki looking relieved, Kyoya was writing in his black book and everyone else smiling at us. Then I remembered why we were in this mess and smacked Kitten-sama in the arm.

"What was that for?!", he wined.

"For peeping now apologize!", I said sternly. He scratched the back of his neck and looked down. He mumbled an apology and I giggled at his adorableness hugging him tightly.

Later on that day I sat in the grass watching Kitten-sama play kick the can with his 'goons' as the host's called them. They were all really nice and sweet to me. When Kitten-sama introduced me to them, they were all really happy and treated me nicely, they were protective and never let me out of there sight. Kitten-sama kicked the can and it went flying across the grass it hit someone on near me. He looked over at me then pretended to die dramatically making me laugh. He crawled closer to me and laid at my feet. I pretended to cry dramatically. I 'cried' over him. I then heard footsteps getting closer to us and I looked up and saw Kitten-sama with a slight frown on his face. 'ooh looks like someones jealous. Maybe I can mess with him a little', I think to myself.

"Hi! Are you here to help me bring my knight back to life?, I giggle as Kitten-sama's frown deepens. I bring my fingers to my lips and kiss them then press them to the 'dead' guy's forehead. He pretends to get better and jumps up and thanks me for reviving him. I giggle and watch him walk away going back to playing kick the can. I look over to Kitten-sama and try not to laugh at the adorable frown on his face. He suddenly grabs my hand and leads me to the inside of his house, yelling over his shoulder that he will be back later. Once inside he lead me to his room. Closing the door behind him he turned to me staring into my eyes. In a flash he had me pressed against the wall kissing me. I yelped in surprise but then kissed back. He wrapped his hands around my waist holding me close. I felt my shirt lift up a little and he trailed his fingers against the skin of my waist. I could feel tingles where his fingers touched. He then started kissing down my jaw to my ear.

"Your mine and only mine", He mumbled as he nibbled on my ear softly. I felt my face heat up and I giggled. I pushed him away softly and looked up at him.

"I love you, you silly jealous kitten", I kissed his cheek smiling up at him. 'I really do love him'...