Chapter 5

Ayeme's Pov
         I watched Kitten-sama run down the hallway and disappear around the corner. I slowly walked inside and closed the door behind me, leaning against the door I slid down bringing my knees to my chest and hiding my face.
        "Ayeme?", I heard Hauhi's soft voice speak out. "Are you ok?". I look up at her and smile weakly. 
        "Im ok. ", I slowly stand up."He just misunderstood, Im sure I can clear it up right?", I questioned hopefully. She nodded  and agreed as did the other host club members. 
        ~1 week later~
        "He's not here!! He hasn't been here for a week!", I cried out at the end of the day. I was sitting on one of the couches in the host club with the hosts surrounding me.
        "Maybe he's busy", Honey said.
        "Or he hates me and never wants to see me!", I cried into my hands. I miss Kitten-sama. I just want to tell him I love him and only him!        
        "Men we must help them!", Tamaki said. Everyone agreed with him and began to plan.
         Kasadoda's Pov
         I lay in bed staring at the ceiling thinking of Ayeme. 'Im sure her and Mori are happy together. I should be happy for them, but it hurts too much". As I lay in bed I hear a knock at the door.
        "Come in!", I yell out. I watch the door open and Tetsuya walks in.
        "Young Lord, were all worried about you. What's bothering you", He asked.
        "The one I love doesn't love me, she loves another.", I whisper, barely being able to say it.
        "Has she said she doesn't love you?", he asked.
        "Well no bu-", He cut me off.
        "Well than dont give up! Fight for her back! Be romantic! Sweep her off her feet! Get her to fall for you!", He said.
        "You right! The school day is over, but im sure if Im fast enough I can catch her at the host club", I said. I got out of bed got dressed and ran to the school.
        Ayeme's Pov
         I watched the host club think of a plan as I wiped the tears from my face. About five minutes later, everyone looked about ready to give up.
        " I cant think-", "-Of anything", the twins said together. Kyoya opened his mouth to say something  but the doors of the host club slammed open to reveal a worn out looking Kasanoda. I watched as he walked up to me and pulled me to my feet. Suddenly his lips were against mine in a sweet kiss.