Chapter 4

Ayeme's Pov
         After Kitten-sama left I went to go eat some cake and sweets with Honey. About 30 minutes later girls were walking out the door waving good-bye to there favorite hosts. Once they were all out I ran towards Haruhi who was standing in front of Tamaki and the twins watching them argue. I glomped her from behind and giggles at her surprised face. 
        "Haruhi! You make an amazing host", I said rubbing my cheek against hers. She just smiled and thanked me. "Oh and I have a question for you", I said letting go and walking in front of her. "Why are you dressed as a boy?", I asked tilting my head to the side. 
        "What are you talking about? Haruhi is a man!", Tamaki exclaimed. The twins were next to her stating she's very manly. I looked at the three male host's, my face blank of emotion. I slowly took my lollipop out of my mouth and through it at the floor harshly. The three male host stared at me in shock. I looked at the ground my bangs covering my eyes. I slowly looked up with an evil glint in my eye.
        "You know, I don't like liars.", I said walking towards them. They backed away the closer I got. 
        "That right. As I recall when I looked into her I read she beat up a boy pretty badly when she was younger, when they questioned her as to why she did it she simply said 'He lied I hate liars'.", Kyoya says with a smirk. I don't acknowledge him as I walk closer to the guys.
        "Haruhi! do something!", One of the twins said. She sighed and nodded walking closer to me. She reached into her pocket and took out a lollipop. She stuffed it into my mouth and my face lit up. I happily licked the lollipop the three hosts forgotten. 
        "All it took-", "-was a lollipop", The twins sweat dropped. I walked to the couch dragging Haruhi behind me.
        "So tell me why are you dressed as a boy", I ask sitting on the couch.
        "I broke a vase and Im working as a host to pay off my dept", She said calmly sitting next to me. I nodded an leaned my head against the back of the couch. 
        "So uh Aye-chan, how do you know Haruhi", Honey asked.
        "Ah, well you see uh..", I trailed off nervously.
        "She was the one who got gum stuck in my hair.", Haruhi deadpanned.
        "I didn't mean too!! You walked right into my throwing range when i was tossing it into the trash can", I yelled out in a panic. The twins were cracking up with laughter. 
        "It's ok Ayeme I know you didn't mean to", Haruhi said. " So Ayeme, I saw you and Kasanoda getting pretty close.", Haruhi nudged my shoulder and my face heated up. 
        "Ahh, well yes", I said playing with my fingers. It looked like what I said caught the other guys attention as they all surrounded us.
        "So do you-", " like Bossanova?", The twins asked.
        "No! wait no I mean yes! no i mean maybe! agh! I mean yes! Yes, I like kitten-sama", I said looking down letting my bangs cover my blushing face.
        "Men! We must help them get together!", The twins and Honey nodded standing saluting Tamaki like solders.
        "Ayeme, you should try confessing how you feel", Haruhi said thoughtfully.
        "I dont know how", I said softly. 
        "Dont worry! You just need practice! Mori-Senpai come over here for a second. Ok stand here Ayeme stand in front of him. Since Mori-Senpai resembles Bossanova the most pretend Mori-senpai is him and confess.", Tamaki said. I nodded and look up and take a deep breath.

        Kasanoda's Pov
         I walked down the hall's to go to the host club. I was going to ask them to help me confess to Ayeme. I know the host club is closed now so she shouldn't be there, which gives me a good chance to talk to them. The closer I got the much more nervous I felt. Standing out side the doors I push them open and what I saw broke my heart. Standing ten feet away was Ayeme and Mori. She was confessing her love to him. Hearing the doors open everyone turned to look at me shocked. Ayeme looked stared at me and her eyes brightened. She started walking towards me but I stepped back. She looked hurt but I didn't care at the moment. I stared at her then cleared my throat to talk.
        "Mori-senpai, your a lucky man. Take care of her", I turned away from the host club and Ayeme's shocked faces. Tears threatening to burst out of my eyes at any seconded. No being able to take it anymore I ran down the halls tears blurring my vision I could hear my name being called out, but it got softer the farther I got. ' I love her', I thought to myself as I burst through the front doors of he school and started running home. I love her...