20

not me updating at 5 am. everyone has been asking for an update so..and ya, keep asking bc that's what pushes my lazy self. and just like that we hit 11.6k. wow !!

Noah's POV

It's 3 am and I can't sleep. I can't get y/n out of my mind, I feel so confused right now. I have been tossing and turning in my bed since the past one hour. I hurt her, and she's cool now. That's not okay with me, ( okay I know that's weird. ) I am so confused, I have these mixed feelings right now. I don't really know what to do, but only one thing. An idea that striked my mind 15 minutes ago and I've since been thinking if I should go ahead with it or not. But I think I should, that's what gonna maybe settle my confused mind.

I am gonna go and talk to y/n, again.

I know it's very late to go and wake her up, but I don't have any other option. I am not able to sleep, that's because she's just not leaving my mind. I know this is irritating but I gotta do it.

I stepped out of my room, in a white hoodie and grey sweats I had wore, my hair was a bit messy but it's alright. I rang the bell for her suite, three times as I'm pretty sure she'll not hear in it in one time as she's a deep sleeper.

After many bells, she finally amswered the door. By the look on her face, I can tell she was actually in a deep sleep.

Y/N's POV

The bell to my suite had been ringing for the past few minutes, first I thought it was something I just thought I heard, but by its repetition, I understood there was really someone out there.

I checked my phone beside me to check the time, it was 3:08 am. Who is trying to wake me at this hour ?

I got up and walked outside my room to the living area and the light hit me, as it was dark in my room, and now I'm squinting my eyes, adjusting to the lighted living room. Now I was standing right against the door. I was lucky there was a peephole on the door, so I could check who it was. And to my shock, it was Noah.

What was he doing outside my room and why trying to wake me up at this hour ?

I then just thought, it'd be better to open the door if I need my answers. I opened the door with a confused look on my face, like earlier today, but even more confused.

"Hey, first of all I'm extremely sorry for waking you up. I know I'm crazy. But I really need to talk to you." Noah rambled.

"What ? At this hour. Can't we talk tomorrow ?" I questioned.

"y/n, I've not been able to sleep for the past one hour and talking to you is my last and only option." He explained. "Please let me in."

I nodded. I was still shocked by everything happening right now. But I could tell, something's been bothering him. We both sat down on my couch and I turned to him.

"Yes Noah ?" I said as now I was out of my sleep.

"Okay, so I just want to talk to you and I need you to tell me the truth. Because that's what's gonna relax me and I think then I'll stop thinking so much about everything." Noah said calmly.

"If you need answers from me, you gotta answer my questions too. Then I'll answer whatever you ask." I tried making a negotiation.

"Okay. But let me start." He said.

"Ask." I said.

"Earlier today, when I said I was sorry about everything I did, I hurt you, why were you so cool about it ? You made it sound like I did nothing wrong." He said.

"Because you didn't do anything wrong." I replied.

"Don't say that y/n. We both know that I hurt your feelings that night. If I hadn't done anything wrong, you might've not gone to sleep immediately that night when I didn't kiss you according to the dare. What happened ? Answer me." He asked what I dreaded. I took a deep breath and decided to finally speak.