22

sorry, i haven't been very active lately. anyways, chapter 22.

y/f/s - your favourite show

Y/N's POV

After my date with Noah, we walked back to our hotel rooms which are opposite to each other. He bid me goodbye with a kiss on my forehead as always. I then got in my room and changed into my pyjamas and now it's 10:30 pm and I'm sitting on my bed watching y/f/s on my MacBook. As I'm watching it, my phone beeps. I immediately pick it up and see a text from Leah.

Y/N and Leah's Chat

Lee ❣️ :
Hey, how was your date ?

y/n :
well, umm...

Lee ❣️ :
Don't tell me you guys kissed or something 🙉 jk

y/n :
actually, we did 🙈🙈

Lee ❣️ :
OMFG HSHSGEEHHSHDHB, WHAT THE FUCK, BITCH YOU HAD YOUR FIRST KISS WITH THE FREAKING NOAH SCHNAPPPPPPP !!!!!!

y/n :
I KNOW !!!
i still can't believe it actually happened.

Lee ❣️ :
Gurll, I need details, open your mac, I'm facetiming you rn

y/n :
okieeee, it's already on tho

Lee ❣️ :
Great.

Then Leah called me and we face-timed for like 1 hour. I explained everything to her that happened, like she already knew everything about the sleepover because I had told her the next day after it. She was shocked right now and then rambled about how her first kiss with her current boyfriend, Adrian was. I mean yeah, she had her first kiss when she was 13 and I'm like almost 15 so... that's okay.

And then we talked about how I am starting to shoot for Stranger Things 4 tomorrow. I am very excited for it. Then, I bid her goodbye and decided to sleep.

–––––

I woke up at 9 am as usual. I freshened myself and tied my hair up in a ponytail. Then I threw on a pink hoodie and shorts to go and have breakfast with everyone. Now I am sitting at our breakfast table with Finn and Caleb, the others are not here yet.

"So how was your date with Noah, y/n ?" Finn asks from across me smirking.

"It was good." I give the most basic answer.

"Good is a very small word. Elaborate." He demanded chuckling.

"Oh my god Finn." I said. He's so inquisitive. "So we both had dinner in the hotel, you know near the swimming pool area and then he walked me back to my suite. That's all."

"Hmm." He responded.

"Oh, y'all didn't kiss or anything ?" Caleb asks looking up from his phone teasing me.

I froze. I didn't know like if Noah would want everyone to know about it. Like I would, but I don't know about him. I need to talk to him.

"We uhh..." I started but was cut off.

"Hey guys." I heard a familiar voice from behind me. I turned around to see Noah walking over to us. What a lifesaver !

"Hey man." Finn said waving his hand.

"Hi Noah." I said shyly. Why am I being shy ?

"Hi baby." He whispered only for me to hear as he sat down. I widened my eyes. What ? Did he just call me baby ? I have infinite butterflies in my belly right now.

"Hey guys." Sadie said as she and Millie appeared in front of me and they sat down.

Now I was sitting between Sadie and Noah, with Sadie to my left and Noah to my right.

"Sorry, I'm late." I heard Gaten from behind me as he came forward and sat down beside Noah.

This was actually our usual order of how we sit on this circular breakfast table, Noah to my right with Gaten to his right and Caleb to Gaten's right. Then there'd be Finn with Millie on his right with Sadie to Millie's right and then me beside Sadie.

Then we all had our breakfast and talked about filming today. They explained to me how the whole thing is gonna work. It actually helped me calm down from how panicked I become while thinking about filming. But then I have the best of friends so they make it easy for me without even knowing.

We all headed to the elevator and then Noah and I got out on our floor. Now we both were alone in this hallway of the third floor where our rooms are at the end of it. We haven't really spoke after last night and I want to but don't know if it's the right time. Like we just had breakfast, I should give him a rest. I think I should just have a casual conversation with him.

"So, how excited are you for today ?" I asked looking at Noah on my right.

"I am very happy you know, to be back on set and we like have new cast members like you, it's always fun on set." He answered smiling as we were walking towards our rooms.

"Oh." I said, like it's funny I really don't know what to say after that.

"What about you ? Are you more excited or nervous ?" He asked looking at me.

"I don't know. Both I guess." I said looking down and playing with my fingernail beds. We both stopped walking as we were at the end of the hallway, outside our suites.

"Don't be nervous. Everything's gonna be fine." He said turning to me with a reassuring look on his face.

"Thanks." I said smiling. He just sort of made me feel more confident now. Just a few words from him helped me so much, wow.

"Okay, then I'll see you later." He said and turned around.

"Noah wait." Something came over me and I pulled him by his arm so he turned to face me and I pressed my lips to his. I put my arms around his neck as he kissed back and put his arms around my waist. And then it hit me. This was in a hallway, like anyone could see us.

"Noah." I said in between the kisses as we slightly pulled away. He looked into my eyes waiting for me to continue. "We can't kiss in this hallway, it'll be weird if anyone saw us." I said chuckling whilst stepping back.

"Well, you started it." He said smirking.

"It was just supposed to be a goodbye kiss." I said softly.

"Oh really ?" He asked still smirking. Oh my god, he just turned into Finn.

I turned around and chuckled opening my suite's door. "Yes, bye Noah." I huffed.

"y/n listen." He said from behind me as I turned to face him.

"Yes." I said waiting for him to continue.

"I'm gonna call you baby." He said smirking as he gave me a quick peck on my lips and immediately rushed to his door and opened it and just disappeared.

What just happened ? What even are we right now ?

//

yeah that's it. i wanted to write more, but i'm not able to rn. so i thought i'll just update whatever i've written bc many of you were asking. i'm sort of on a writer's block rn, but soon it'll be over and i'll try to be more regular. vote and comment !!
twpk 💕

- love, ishie 💖

1209 words.