16

hello everyone ! tysm for 4.16k reads !!! i know how inactive I've been, so here's chapter 16...

i just wanted to say that i edited this chapter while listening to act my age by one direction. nothing special.

y/e/c - your eye colour
y/h/c - your hair colour
y/h/t - your hometown

Y/N's POV

At the hotel.

As we all entered the hotel, the lady from the desk approached me and said I had someone to meet. I wondered who, and it was my guardian, Emma Cooper.

"Hey y/n, I'm Emma. I'm sure you know about me." Emma said pulling out her hand for a shake. She was pretty, a blonde with blue eyes and a great personality. She looked like she was in her 30's.

"Yeah, hi. It's nice to meet ya." I said smiling and shook my hand with her.

"So I'm gonna be your guardian for the next two months, but don't get worried, you're mostly gonna be on your own, whenever you want. You just have to keep me updated." Emma said smiling.

"Cool." I said.

"Hey Emma." Noah said as he came from behind me and wrapped his left arm around me for the third time today. I immediately started blushing.

"Hey Schnapp. How are you doing ?" Emma asked Noah.

"I'm great. Good to see you." Noah said.

"You know each other ?" I asked confused.

"Oh, I'm his guardian too, I have been since the past 3 years." Emma answered.

"That's great." I said smiling at Noah.

"Okay, then. I'll see you later, I'm in 306 if you need me." Emma said. "Bye kids."

"Bye." Noah and I said in unison.

"She seems really nice." I said as Noah and I headed to the elevator.

"Oh she is. She has been looking after me for 3 years, in my parents' absence. She's the best." Noah said and we entered the elevator.

"Yeah." I said.

"It's not like you really need a guardian but it's necessary to have one, since we're not adults." Noah explained. "But she's cool."

"That'll be nice." I said smiling at Noah for the hundredth time. I literally can't stop smiling when I look at him.

"Okay then I'll see you later in the evening then." Noah said as we got out of the elevator.

"Yeah, bye." I said smiling.

Noah then came closer to me and gave me a quick kiss on my forehead. I blushed like an idiot now.

"Bye." Noah said smiling and entered his room.

I turned around and opened the door to my suite. I ran to my room and belly flopped on the soft bed. I was tired. I just laid there for 10 minutes staring at the ceiling now, relaxing. It was just 4:38 in the evening and yet, I had become so lazy.

I finally got out of my comfort zone and went to my living room area. It was a total mess, considering how I unpacked everything this morning. I then thought to clean everything and put everything in place as I'll have to be here for 2 months. Before cleaning, I changed into a black boyfriend tee and white joggers.

I started cleaning and arranging everything. I put my clothes in hangers and then put then put the hangers in the cupboard. Folded some of the other clothes, put my shoes in the small shoe rack near my door. Put my daily essentials and everything in place. Once I was done I sat on my bed and looked around, everything was customised now. Just how I wanted it to be. I checked the time and it was 5:31 pm. I later had to facetime my mom at 6. Before that, I went to get myself a glass of water to drink and being the clumsy soul I am, I spilled water on the floor. I sighed and rushed to grab a towel to clean it. As I came back, I slipped because of the water ( My own lazy mistake ) and fell to the ground and screamed, "Ouch !"