14

Hello ! Vas Happening ? I love you if you got the reference, I still love you anyways. I present to you Chapter 14.

note : sometimes italic font will be used for songs too other than y/n's thoughts and diaries.

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm at 9:03 am. I am lazy so I'm just gonna sit in my bed and check my phone for some time. I opened my chats and I had messages from Noah.

Noah and y/n's chat

Noah ❤️ :
hey sleepy ❤️

y/n ❤️ :
Hey Schnappy ❤️

y/n ❤️ changed Noah ❤️ to Schnappy 💞🙈

Schnappy 💞🙈 :
schnappy ? uhh, fine.

Schnappy 💞🙈 changed y/n ❤️ to Sleepy 💘💤

Sleepy 💘💤 :
I honestly like that.

Schnappy 💞🙈 :
you're up ?

Sleepy 💘💤 :
No, I'm still sleeping.

Schnappy 💞🙈 :
k, gn, then.

Sleepy 💘💤 :
Noahhhhhh

Schnappy 💞🙈 :
y/nnnnn

Sleepy 💘💤 :
Meet me in the hallway in 10 ?

( A/N : Did I just write 'Meet Me in the Hallway' ? 🙈 )

Schnappy 💞🙈 :
yeah, sure 💕

Sleepy 💘💤 :
💖💖

I immediately sprang up from my bed and rushed towards my suitcase. I made a huge mess unpacking it and then finally found my morning routine stuff.

I went to my washroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face quickly, my pimple has almost disappeared. Good. Next I brushed my hair quickly and tied a loose ponytail. Then I changed into a white boyfriend tee and shorts. I wore my sneakers and grabbed my room card and phone and left my room.

As I came out in the hallway, I saw Noah was still not here so I rang the bell for his room. I was standing outside tapping my foot and then Noah opened the door as he wore his hoodie.

"I'm so sorry, I was changing." Noah said making way for me to enter his room.

"Well you still are." I said chuckling.

"Yeah, sorry." Noah said as he put on his hoodie completely. Then he ran his fingers through his hair. What a sight !

"Your room is so clean and organized, Schnappy." I said looking around Noah's room.

"Yeah, I was putting everything in place till 7 am." Noah said rubbing his eyes.

"Okay. Seems like you didn't sleep." I said looking at Noah.

"You can say that. But, I'm fine, I slept really well in the airplane last night." Noah said smirking at me.

"Same." I mumbled looking away and blushing.

"Let's go, Sleepy. I'm very hungry." Noah said dragging me outside his room.

"Okay !" I said as Noah and I raced to the elevator. He won of course, because I'm lazy.

Time skip to the breakfast table.

"Guys, we're supposed to meet the Duffers and the cast and crew for our first table read today at 12 pm." Millie announced. She was sitting right across me.

"How'd you know that ?" Finn asked from beside her.

"Because I'm not lazy to check my mail." Millie said sarcastically.

Silence.

"How long is the table read gonna be ?" I questioned.

"It'll go on for 4 hours, we're gonna do only one episode today and go through some other stuff." Noah said smiling from beside me.

"Oh thanks, Schnappy." I said smiling at Noah.

"I personally like Schnappy." Sadie said smiling at me.

Noah face palmed.

"So what do you call her now ?" Gaten asked drinking his juice.

"Sleepy, hope you know why." Noah said smiling slyly.

"Why ?" Sadie questioned innocently like she didn't know already.

"Sads !" I said raising an eyebrow at Sadie.

"Okay, fine. I know. You guys slept cuddling in the airplane seats that's why you call her Sleepy." Sadie said smirking. It was very obvious she did that on purpose. I got annoyed but in a cool way. ( hope you got the reference, again ) I smacked Sadie's arm playfully.

"Couple goals." Millie mumbled sipping her tea.

"Mills !" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Oops." Millie said and got up from the table.

"I'm done." Noah said finishing his breakfast. He got up and left the table along with Millie.

"y/n you like Noah, right ?" Finn said from his seat smirking at me. I raised my eyebrows at him. "I mean, I'm definitely sure he's in love with you...and all your little things." Finn sang and we all laughed. I smiled at the fact that Finn said Noah loves me, he was joking, but still it gives me butterflies.

Later, we all got up from our table and headed towards our respective suites. As I was nearing my suite I saw Noah walking to his suite. I thought to scare him from behind.

I went up to him from behind and screamed, "Boo !"

Noah pretended to be scared and said, "Hey."

"Hey." I said smiling.

"What are you gonna do now ?" Noah asked opening the door to his room.

"Considering it's 10:30 already, I think I'm gonna take a shower and get ready." I said opening my door.

"Okay, see you later." Noah said smiling, I smiled back at him and closed my door.

I then jumped into the shower, I came out in 20 minutes and started finding something to wear. I wanted to look impressive as it was my first time meeting the Duffers and rest of the cast and crew. I finally found a orange dress that touched my knees. It was plain but pretty. I wore a heart pendant with it and wore some rings on my fingers. I put on white sneakers and left my hair open, but I made sure to have a scrunchie on my wrist, in case I get irritated with my hair which I'm sure will happen. I checked the time and it was 11:20 am now, I had 40 more minutes, so I wrote my diary.

"Dear Diary,
I am equally excited and nervous about today. I am meeting with the Duffers and the rest of the cast and crew of Stranger Things 4. It's gonna be a long day, as we're having our first table read for Season 4. I am so happy that I'm finally having this, my dream. Acting in Stranger Things is what almost everyone dreams about. I feel so lucky to have gotten this opportunity, I just don't wanna ruin anything. Neither the show, nor my character. But one thing's for sure that I've made these wonderful friends now. And Noah. Wish I could tell him, how much I adore him. I need to put that aside as he's like my best friend now. You can't be friends with someone and in love with them at the same time. Anyways, here's where I end my note now. XX"

//

that's it for this chapter now. i know i've been super inactive rn but anyways tysfm for 2.8k reads. i can't believe my book's gonna hit 3k soon. sorry for the many references along this chapter, trust me i had more in mind, lol. bye xx.
tpwk 💕

- love, ishie💖

1188 words, great.