24

heyyy all !! 31k, this is so surreal omg..vote and comment..

the way i can't even skim through my book, like i can't read it at all, especially the old chapters, don't know how y'all read it. so thanks for keeping up with me.

REALLY IMPORTANT A/N IN THE END, PLEASE READ IT LATER.

Y/N's POV

After I freshened myself a bit, I thought of getting ready for the dinner we all were going to have. It's in our hotel only, as the rest of the cast and crew are staying here as well. I talked to Millie about it earlier, she mentioned it's more like a formal dinner. A small one, nothing too huge though.

Now I was rummaging through my clothes to find something to wear tonight, when I finally found a good dress. It was a light pink dress that went till my knees. I think it's pretty decent for tonight so I'm gonna wear it.

I wore the dress with my favourite black sandals that I had carried. I put on a little make up today, just blush and mascara and of course my favourite lip gloss and decided to leave my hair open. I wore a heart pendant that I've worn before. Once I was all ready, I took some pictures of myself and stepped outside my suite with just my phone and my keycard. I just had to go three floors down for the dinner, so I texted Emma that I have a cast dinner. I'm pretty sure Noah would have informed her too.

As I was heading towards the elevator, I opened my Instagram and checked some post. Apparently a lot of pictures from our set were clicked by paparazzi today and I was in them. I went to the comment section randomly and skimmed through some comments as I stepped into the elevator.

'Eww who's that ?'
'Heard she's a new cast member, @y/i/id'

'I'm sure she's dating Noah, they look cute.'

'I don't like her at all.'

'Guys stop hating on her.'
'Fuck you, she's ugly.'

'She's expressionless, yuck.'

Oh my god, here comes the stuff I was nervous about. I knew I was gonna receive hate now or later, like before there were supporters and very less haters, but now I feel there are so many toxic people. This has suddenly started bothering me so much. This feels so bad. I didn't think it was gonna bother me so much, but it is. I always thought that I can deal with a few comments but I don't think I can.

Little did I realize, there were a little tears at the corner of my eyes, but I just controlled them or they would spread my mascara and it'll look like I cried. I don't want to cry now.

I just don't want it to get in my head now. As I was in between my thoughts, the elevator chimed open as I stepped outside into the lobby.

Finn, Millie, Sadie, Caleb, Gaten and Noah were sitting there like they usually are. All of them were dressed up and looked really good.

"Hey y/n/n." Sadie called out smiling at me. Her red hair was tied up into a ponytail for a change. It suited her actually.

"Hey everyone." I replied with a little scratchy voice.

"You're alright right ?" Caleb asked in concern.

"Yeah, I am." I said with a reassuring smile.

"Okay then, everyone else is waiting for us in the restaurant so let's go." Millie said getting up.

They all got up from their seats as we all headed towards the right from the lobby where the hotel's restaurant was.

We entered the restaurant and it was really huge and posh. I had been living here for days now and I come to this restaurant everyday yet I am surprised everyday by how beautiful it is. Like everything is so organized and it's so magnificent.