17

hey all !! i'm amazed by how fast the reads are going up. like literally 5 days back i reached 4k and now it's 5.37k. i have no words really. thanks for reading this book of mine. i love every single one of you. i have kept this chapter super long to bore y'all, so get ready. bote if you like this chapter.

Y/N's POV

I was sleeping as my phone started ringing, it had been ringing for long enough I feel. I finally answered it.

"Hello ?" I answered in a sleepy voice.

"Y/N ?" Someone said from the other side, I was sleepy and didn't check whose number it was, so I got confused.

"I'm sorry, who is this ?" I asked as I yawned.

"It's Millie, y/n." Millie said frustrated.

"Oh, sorry Mills, I just woke up and I couldn't make out who it was." I said as I sat up properly.

"Okay, open your door, Sadie and I are waiting outside." Millie said and I got up and lazily walked to the door and opened it. There they were, Millie and Sadie standing with huge paper carry bags in their hands. They barged inside my room and set the bags on my kitchen counter.

"Come in, guys ?" I said sarcastically as I turned around.

"Yeah, thanks." Sadie said giggling. "You know, we have been literally standing outside that door for the past 5 minutes. We rang the damn bell atleast 15 times and called you 3 times." Sadie complained.

"Sorry, uh, I was sleeping." I said rubbing my eyes. "I was tired."

"No problem. No wonder Noah calls you Sleepy." Millie said laughing. I squinted my eyes at her.

"What's all this ?" I said as I walked towards them.

"It's for our sleepover, which you forgot about." Millie said annoyed.

"Oops, sorry my bad." I said fixing my hair.

"We had planned to have it in Millie's suite but then Noah said your ankle got twisted and you couldn't walk properly. So we decided we'll do it here, at your suite." Sadie explained.

"I'm up for having the sleepover in my room but just so you know, I'm good now, I applied some medication. It's no big deal, I swear. Noah just worries a lot." I said as I smiled.

"Oooh, Noah cares for you." Millie squealed. "That's so sweet."

"I know right. It's cute too, believe me." I said blushing without realising what I just said.

"Someone's blushing." Sadie said smirking at me.

"Okay whatever. By the way, what's the time ?" I asked, changing the topic.

"It's 8:53 in the evening now." Millie said as she checked the time in her phone.

"Yeah, I fell asleep right after Noah left at 6:25, as I recall. I got a good sleep of two and a half hours. I'm very active now." I said smiling.

"That's good, as we need to make little arrangements for the sleepover." Millie said and we all sat on my couch and started discussing.

My ankle was good now. I just felt a little pain, but that was okay. I was happy that I wasn't gonna miss anything and Millie and Sadie decided to do the sleepover in my room for my comfort. They're the best.

Later, we went and unpacked everything from the 4 bags Millie and Sadie had brought. All the bags had snacks for our sleepover, except for the last bag I opened. It had two dresses and a pair of earrings.