Chapter 2 (What happened)

Ok I'm posting two chapters each always unless I say I'm not anymore. I'm also bored 😑

Petunias POV

I was cooking dinner with Harry. It was fairly silent except for Dudleys small hums. I notice Harry has the taco shells read and he reaches for the knife, with tomato's in front of him.

"Harry, don't touch those. Play with Dudley for a while maybe?" I say awkwardly. He nods and walks next to Dudley and reaches for a toy.

He slaps his hand and Harry reaches back rubbing it. I see Dudley stare for a while then pass him a small toy. Harry smiles and I immediately feel hate towards my sister, like normal.

She gave him up. She gave this actual ANGEL up. I hate her for it. Though I can't focus on that right now. I need to sign Harry up for Dudleys old preschool (A/N Dudley is 7 in this, Harry is 4). I don't hate the child and he needs education.

"I signed Harry into the school and he starts tomorrow." Vernon says as he walks into the hall.

I remember all our reactions to take care of Harry at first. Bad. I was so angry that Lily had left her child in a thin blanket and small basket on my door step. Vernon didn't want a magical child and Dudley doesn't like to share. But over time he just grew on us.

"Ok then Vernon." I call out.

"Mummy, if Harry is magic will he accidentally hurt someone in his school or himself?" Dudleykinns asks. I shake my head.

Next Day

I walk Harry to the school. He's so well behaved. We walk into the school.

"Hello. Is this Harry? And are you miss.. Petunia Dursley?" The woman at reception asks.

I simply nod and she hands Harry a paper. He looks at me and I smile a bit. He smiles back and I hear a soft 'awe' but ignore it.

Harry's POV

Once Aunt Petunta leaves the nice lady takes my hand and leads me somewhere. She stops at a door.

"This is your class ok? Your teacher is Mrs. Nam-tun." I nod. I walk in and see lots a kids.

(A/N I skipping this it's a normal school)

After school I wait for Aunt Petunta outside. She drives in front of me and opens the door for me to get in.

"How was school." She asks. I didn't know how to respond so I just hum to her. She seems sad that I didn't answer and she takes care of me so seeing her sad makes me sad.

"Well I must tell you. When your eleven your parents" I flinch a bit at those words but she doesn't notice. "Want you back. I told them you were fine here but they insisted." I just nod.

When we get back I go to my room immediately and fall asleep because of my sudden drowsiness.

Sophia's POV
Ugh finally the kid is sleeping. He has to much energy. I look over to Harper with begging eyes. She sighs and nods rubbing her face. Gabriel jumps up and down.

"Hey kid, You there?" I say not sure if he is.

"W-who are you?" I hear a timid voice.

"I'm Sophia Gryffindor Slytherin. And your Harry James Potter." I answer.

"How do you k-know that?" He asks.