Chapter 4 (Hogwarts)

Harry POV

We were in the house packing some things. Clothes, books, robes and supplies. I couldn't wait! They told me about the sorting hat and how his name is Alister and how he was alive when the founders were.

"Funny and respectable man." Sophia would always say. After packing everything they started to tell me a bit about the people I could meet.

"In Hogwarts your bound to see a few bully's and you will probably see the boy who lived,"'More like the boy who wouldn't die.' Gabriel interrupts. "He's gonna try to make you listen to him but you can't. Your also gonna see lots of mudbloods and blood traitors. And don't say Mudblood in front of them, it doesn't have the same meaning to them, as it is to us." Sophia says.

"Unless they deserve it!" Harper reminds me. I nod.

"Here." Ryan passed me a book. 'Hogwarts Guardians' It says on the cover.

"What is this? Aren't you the guardians?" I ask.

"You didn't think we were the only ones, did you?" Gabriel smirks. I open the book and look at the pages. The first few pages has The guardian explanations. Then beyond that it's 40 page chapters on each of them. Theirs 7.

"Not anymore! Thanks." I smile up at them. Harper checks her watch and stands up.

"Time to go. Everyone." They all nod as she says that and disappear into dust. I walk out the door with her. She puts a charm to make it invisible. And apparates me and her to platform 9/3 4.

"Alright. Harry are you ready." She looks down at me. I give her a thumbs up and she smiles and gives me one to. She pushes me forward a bit and I run to the train.

"Great. Now I just have to find and ally and get back in their." Harper says as she walks around looking for one.

When I get close to the train it seems so much bigger then from far away. I look around at all the family's here. 'They look so happy' I thought to myself. Then I hear some squealing and cover my ears. When it finishes I look over to where I heard the sound. There were a bunch of people in a crowd covering something. I walked over to see what was so important, but being short was not helping with that.

"Absolute giants." I mumble to myself. I get on the ground and crawl towards the middle. Once I get in the front row I stood up, dusting my pants. When I look up I see the people I saw in the wand shop. They looked proud. 'I could never' I giggle at my own stupid humor. They look at me, causing everyone else to as well.

"Uhh, hi?" I said, awkwardly waving. Why they were staring at me, I have no idea.

"Who are you?" The boy asks. He seemed cocky and looked down at me, litterally.

"Who are you." I say calmly. Everyone gasps. Jeez, dramatic much. The boy slicks his hair to the side.

"Ahh I see. You must be muggle born! Well, I am Henry Potter. The boy who lived!" He shouts proudly. 'Oh.' I thought, or at least I thought I did. Turns out I voiced my thoughts. They all look at me like I was crazy. This one girl came up to me and said-

"Just 'Oh'? He saved the wizarding world from he who must not be named! Don't disrespect him!" She yells at me, getting spit on my face. I wipe it off.

"Jeez, say it don't spray it." I tell her. She turns as red as her hair.

"Sorry. Got defensive. Just, respect him ok, he earned it." She says sternly. I inwardly role my eyes and nod. She smiles and goes back to her family. I simply walk away and the crowd goes back to fawning.

"Damn, I didn't think that was possible." Sophia states.

"What?" I mentally say.

"His aura. His 70% cockiness." She explains.