Chapter 1 (Progluge)

(Not my picture if it's your claim it and I'll take it down)

Third Person POV
In Wizard England all is peaceful. Well, not completely. Look closer, see that weird clearing in the middle of the trees? That's Godrics Hollow under a Fidelius charm. Inside are 2 infants and and 2 adults. Lily Potter, James Potter with their children. Suddenly there's a burst on the door and they look to see the Dark Lord, Voldemort.

"Lily! Take the twins and RUN!" James shouts standing up in a protective matter immediately. Lily grabs the baby's and bolts upstairs. The dark lord simply laughs at James as he grabs his wand and fixed his glasses.
'Better stupefy him.' The Dark Lord quickly thought and did exactly that. He walks up the stairs slowly, for dramatic effect then zooms to the twins room, which was fairly hidden as the rooms look the same but the magical pulse he felt led him to it. He opened the door and saw Lily holding both her baby's close to her, whispering soon to be broken promises to them. He stunned her and observed them.

There was a red head who was crying loudly for his mom and dad. He had chocolate eyes and was wearing a red onesie (child on the right). His brother, simply stared at Voldemort with amusement and curiosity. He had dark black hair and Avada Kavada green eyes.

"Little ones. I am sorry for this. I will not kill either of you. For your loyalty" He points to Henry "and your Bravery" He points to Harry but I must take one of you." He silently curses himself for this.

He quickly mutters a stunning spell at Harry but is met with a great green light and immediate pain. He screams and turns to ash. Henry stops crying and looks to his brother as said person knocks out from magical exhaustion. He crawls to Harry and tried to drag to younger brother to his mother. Keyword; tried. He ended up covering his brother with dust at he payed him next to his mother. Suddenly wood falls (A/N the wood is the imposter) and hits his head making a V shape on his hand and he accidentally lets go of his brother and begins crying in pain. Down stairs, James is still unconscious. All is silent in the house of Potter except the crying a baby.

Dumbledoor's POV

I walk into the house of Potter to see I was wrong in a way, but this works quite well in a way as well. He wakes James up.

"AGH! What, what happened? IS LILY OK AND THE CHILDREN-" James yells, concerned for his wife and both his beautiful children.

"Calm down James. It's seems he stunned you. I doubt he killed Lily. But for your children..." He says slowly. He expected the chosen one to be dead. And for their to be one child. He would claim that child is the chosen one and the other died from Voldemort. They walk upstairs, James more energetically, to the twins room to see a stunned Lily, a knocked out Harry, and Henry crying. James wakes up Lily and squeezés her.

"James! Are the children ok!" She yells and looks back, a sigh of relief escapes her as she sees both of her seeds are ok.

"Dumbledoor, Peter betrayed us. But one of them must've reflected the killing curse. Which of them is the chosen one (A/N I'm to dumb to spell prothosied idk if that's how it's even spelled). James asks while picking them up, rocking Henry a bit.

Dumbledoor stares at Harry. He was the chosen one, but he can't reveal that! He has his plan. He would reveal Henry as the chosen one. So they forget Harry and send him away and when Henry fails to kill Voldemort he will step in and do it himself. The fame is awaiting him. He picks up the no longer crying but confused Henry.

"I, Albus Dumbledoor, déclare Henry Lily Potter, THÉ BOY WHO LIVED!" He says. Little did he know that his selfishness would be his end.

I wrote this before school so bare with me! I saw a story with a nice wbwl (Harry's brother) so I was like " why not make a nice brother! I mean I want one why give Harry the same pain I have?" But it's not the same as theirs! Alright so don't come at me it's very different. Any ways 👋