Chapter 6 (Finally home)

I am so sorry I lost my phone for a week and I am only getting it back now 😭 but I'm so happy so many people like my story! Anyways, enjoy your well deserved updates Deadlys 💚❤️

Harry's POV

I get dragged for a while until we a reach a room with gargoyles in front of it and mumbles 'Light'.

"Know what's sad. That sounds like something a karen would put to emphasize something they like." Ryan shakes his head. I hear the rest snicker and I chuckle out loud. James looks at me like I grew and head and I laugh even more.

"Ah yes. Hullo Harry, lemon drop?" A disgusting foul man asks. I shake my head as James let's go and heads to his wife and son.

"Okay then." He says putting it in his mouth. "It seems the sorting hat made a mistake, so we wanted you to come here and have it correct that mistake." He in forms me, smiling a grandfatherly smile.

"Is that why I'm here?" I question, hoping this is just a joke. He responds with a yes and I sigh.

"Wait wait I have an idea! Let me take over." Sophia demands, laughing with Gabriel. The other two just shake their heads pleading that I don't let her. I decide that it can't be that bad and allow her to take control.

"Well then nah. I don't feel like joining a bunch of mindless cats." Sophia says through my body. I can almost TASTE the hurt radiating off the Gryffindoors in the room.

"Take that back right now! While we are king lions," 'lion kings. Use grammar idiot.' Sophia mumbles. "you are slimy snakes!" Henry yells. Sophia was not happy about being called a slimy snake.

"Listen up you twerp. If you were a true LION KING then you would know that kings don't just protect their own. They protect their people and being king of the jungle, that means everyone so if your a true king of the jungle you wouldn't have called Slytherins slimy snakes."

"No printer just fax." Harper says, smiling.

"Alright calm down Harry. Are you ok? Your eyes are a bit slit." Sirius Black says. 'No shit.' Sophia mumbles. I take back over, confusing her.

"I'm fine. Well I'm going to leave now." I say getting up and walking out. Despite the protests of the Potters. I hear both Ryan and Gabriel snickering at how mad the potters sounded.

"That was fun!" Sophia exclaims. I smile as I reach the Slytherin common room. The painting asks for the password.

"I'm the heir of Hogwarts if that helps? I wasn't their for the password." I ask awkwardly.

"Oh my! Of course, for future reference though, the password is Cobra." The painting tells me. I now a bit and walk in as he opens himself up. I take in the common room. I hear the sighs of the Spirits. No one is in the common room at the moment though I can hear some voices, so I follow them.

"Ahh yes. There you are Mr Potter-" Snape, the head says.

"I go by Pendragon now, sorry for interrupting. I was dragged by James Potter to get resorted." I explain my absence. He seems shocked then softly smiles.

"No worries child. I expect that your dorm mates will in form you of our rules?" He says in a questioning tone. The boys nod and Snape walks away, robe bellowing.

"Wow, you got lucky Harry." Malfoy says, sighing. They then direct me to the dormitory.

(A/N Got this pic on safari)

Blaise runs up to the bed in the corner of the room and yells "I CLAIM THIS ONE!" We all laugh. I go up to the bed closet to the window and sit down. 'I don't wanna keep the spirits inside my head all day. They said it was horrible.' I think to myself. I feel a tap on my shoulder and look up to see Draco

"Who are the 'Spirits'?" He asks, confused.

"Ehh? Who?" I say, trying to play it off as a confused child.

"You mumbles something about 'Spirits' and keeping them inside your head." A boy named Theo says.

"I think we should trust them." The twins say, obviously because they don't want to stay inside and not because they think it will be fine. Harper shrugs and Ryan sighs.

"Can, can I trust you?" I say lowly. The all nod and I let them out. The spirits appear and all the boys jump and Yelp. Gabriel and Sophia fake cry while Harper laughs at them.

"You- you should've BHAHAHA!" She says in between laughs. The twins begin to snicker and Ryan smiled.

"Who are you!" Blaise yells while getting his wand.

"Why, I'm glad you asked mortal." Sophia says in a superior tone. "I am Sophia Gryffindoor Slytherin. This is my twin, Gabriel. The other girl is Harper Peverall Hufflepuff and the winged boy is Ryan Merlin Ravenclaw." Sophia introduces themselves. I hear Gabriel mumble something while smiling.

"It's great to be home. Right?"

Y'all deserve a longer chapter but I got no ideas left at the moment 😭 anyways thank you all for being so patient! Bye bye Deadlys!