Chapter 9: Room Of Requirements

We're working on being quicker dw deadlys
What do y'all think Kacey should be like, ideas people ideas, I already plan to make her a sarcastic prodigy but I have no other ideas

Gabriel's POV
I remember Kacey, she was borderline rude and had no respect for authority and I loved her for it. She had fathers favor to no end, despite being Ravenclaw. She created this room to satisfy her needs when she was bored, need to practice, or hide. Also pettiness but that's besides the point.

"It's why Peeves respects Baron, Kacey had so much respect for him. Why? We don't know but she did." I tell Harry. "Plus the Baron is the only one who knows Kacey, he threatens him with her."

"Wow, so she was that powerful.. Draco would love to know that. Wait, if she was a Ravenclaw, why wasn't her dorm in their dormitory?" Harry questioned.

"She had a huge superiority complex, thought she was to good for simple dormitories. Mother tried to teach her humility but Kacey created this room in response." Ryan scowled slightly.

I walk up to my sister while Harry and Ryan converse. She's looking at a hamster cage with excited eyes. I tap her shoulder to gain her attention but she shrugs me back and reaches for the poor creature. I slap her hand as the hamster cowers in a corner. Her glare would probably scare most people, but as I'm her immortal twin, I'm not most people.

"Leave the damn hamster alone, it's basically as old as us. Solidarity." I scold (which is rare) her.

She tells me it looked at her funny and was asking for it at that point. She scratches her head aggressively for some reason while I get comfy. We got some stuff to discuss.

Harry's pov

"If she was such a good yet narcissistic witch, why not leave a mark somewhere bolder, somewhere more then just kids could appreciate." I ask Ryan looking at the portrait of Kacey. She had short blonde hair cut in a uneven way, wearing a Ravenclaw robe and the smuggest smirk known to man as she and Peeves stuck up very... special fingers and blew raspberry's at us.

Ryan shrugged and grab the book under the portrait. It was very worn out and yellow, it looked like bits of it were ripped. It was leather with a black space on the front but there wasn't any title. Ryan opened it to very messy handwriting that covered the pages.

"This is Kaceys journal." Ryan says, noticing my hovering. "I need to find some stuff." I question what stuff but he ignores it.

Some of the stuff written is normal teenage stuff, this person was annoying, this teacher was annoying, I found a cute animal. But some stuff made no sense. There were little pictures in random corners, of banners and goblets, I would normally pass it off as doodles but then there's random words like wasp stinger and dragon fruit in random sentence.

One sentence was talking about a random Gryffindor who's shoes she stole in the middle of winter, but in the middle of her explaining his reaction "frogs tongue" was written in red, like the other out of place things, as well as the goblets and banners.

"Harry, come on your free period is almost over, let's go to the DADA room." Harper comes to drag me away. I groan loudly to her amusement.

Soon I find Draco and Pansy in the hallway with the DADA room in it. They're laughing at a book before they notice me. They wave me over and I happily comply.

Deadlys. It's happened. I MADE THE MAKN PLOT BEGIN! I hope y'all happy with this