chapter 4

'I said that you will not go and that's final.'
is what Minho and Seoyeon had anticipated but their father allowed them to go on the trip without much difficulty, his only condition being ,
"It all depends on seoyeon's mid term result."

And Minho is worried because midterms are already over. Seoyeon can't really do anything except for praying.
"Are you sure your exams went well?" Minho asked pacing in her room.

"I think so ." She replied.

"Every student says their exams went well." Minho stopped walking and looked at her.

"Then why are you asking me in the first place?"

"Well.." What can he reply to that? So instead he says that they should leave for the college, seoyeon's midterm results are going to come out today, they better be not late today, especially after knowing that everything depends on her results.
For seoyeon, yes, she is anxious but it's not like she can change anything. She also took some money from her savings to buy a good book for Aura.

Jisung's, Aura's and Felix's 20th birthday in next week. She definitely cannot not make any preparations for that .

"Hi!" Aura hugs Seoyeon as they meet outside the college with Felix, Hyunjin, Jisung and seungmin. Minho had already left for his classes with Changbin and Chan. "I am so nervous."

" I think I am going to fail." Jisung says, he is super nervous.
"No, you will not." Aura says to him.
Jisung is carefree but he knows when to be serious and he is hardworking. He definitely won't fail.

"Can we like not talk and just go to see the results?" Hyunjin suggests, he is on the verge of having a nervous breakdown.
"Yeah." Seungmin agrees.

As the group starts heading towards the hall , Seoyeon feels something but can't exactly put it into words.
"All the best!" She hears and turns towards her back from where she heard the words but there's just students , all nervous and excited.

"Yo!" Jisung waves his hand in front of her face, pulling her out of her daze. "Where are you lost?"

"Huh?" She looks at him blankly for a few seconds , " oh oh nothing. I just felt like I heard something."

"Don't worry so much." He says and hangs his arm over her shoulder as they go.

**********

The results are out and no one failed. It was definitely a stressful day but it was worth it. It's a clear sky today and they are sitting in a circle under the huge tree on their college ground, college for today was over and now they were planning Aura's and Felix's birthday party and they are not sneaky Because they are present right there with them and are sighing at the crazy ideas.

"Please don't throw cake this time or else there will be a murder." Seungmin says even before Jisung could suggest.

"But it was fun." Felix pouts.

"Only for you Lixie. I am not gonna help with cleaning this time." Seungmin says shaking his head.

"Then..what if we gift Aura a spider in a small box?" Hyunjin gives a sinister smile .

"WHAT THE HECK! HYUNJIN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET KICKED WHERE IT HURTS THE MOST THEN DON'T EVEN TRY!!" Aura throws a fit.

"Calm down girl, I was just joking." He laughs .

"Can we not discuss this right in front of them?" Chan sighs.

"They will Anyway get to know." Minho shrugged making Chan let out a deep breath in defeat.