chapter 5

Seoyeon finds Yibo leaning against her window quite dangerously and he is looking at her as she enters the room. A lot of thoughts going around in her mind,
'what if he is actually here to hurt me like what are the possibilities of a ghost being nice? What are the possibilities that my Soulmate is a ghost? Should I just run away and call Minho ? Will he chase? '
but her thoughts gets interrupted when Yibo decides to speak.

"Umm..so hello." He says and then he notices something, "Hey!! Your hair, it's changed its colour!"

"What?" Seoyeon looks at the mirror in the corner of her room and indeed a strand of her hair is now rainbow coloured. If she had any suspicion about Yibo not being her Soulmate, this just proves it. He is her Soulmate.

"So, are you happy to see me?" He says walking closer and standing right in front of her. Seoyeon blinks a few times, trying to form an answer, is she happy? She doesn't know.

"Are you going to kill me if I say no?" She asks instead making the boy in front of her chuckle.

"I can't kill anyone. I am not evil. " He says.

"This is- Wang Yibo is your name , right?" She asks and he nods. "So what- no how exactly did you end up like this?"

"Like what?" He asks and Seoyeon doesn't want to say the word aloud.

"How did you end up...dead?" She says after some time, the last word leaving a bad feeling in her. When Yibo doesn't reply, she panics.

"Well..so.." Yibo says after some time, "I was a professional Motor cycle racer and I loved racing ." Seoyeon forms an 'O' with her mouth as Yibo continues. "I admit that I am pretty dumb but the person racing with me was more dumb . "

"Why?" Seoyeon asks.

"This boy pressed the breaks when we were at the peak of our speeds and I was behind him and when he stopped suddenly, I crashed into him and then I don't remember anything." He says .

"Oh..are you alright?" She asks.

"Alright? Lee Seoyeon, I am dead. What can hurt me now?" He says chuckling but Seoyeon can't exactly smile at that.

Seoyeon feels that he was too young to actually die and she feels pity as well as sad but all of it disappears when she remembers what he told her back in the book store, " following you for 4 months" .
"You are following me for 4 months?"
"Yes"
"What the actual fuck like you have been here all this while? Like in my room and school and everywhere?!?" She says making a gesture with her hands.
"Yes"
And she has officially lost it , seoyeon is angry but she is also embarrassed and some thoughts are too horrible and she can't scream or report him for stalking Because cherry on top, Wang Yibo is already dead.

"SO LIKE WAIT!  I MEAN YOU- DON'T TELL ME YOU..YOU" It's too difficult to say it out loud. "YOU SAW ME CHANGING AND STUFF OH MY GOD NOO WHAT THE FUCK!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!! YOU ARE A PERVERT!"

"SHUT UP PLEASE WHAT THE HELL! NO I DID NOT SEE YOU.." Yibo hesitates, "CHANGING OR ANYTHING. I AM NOT A CREEP OR PERVERT!"

"You stalked me for 4 months and you say you are not a creep?" Seoyeon snorts.

"I was just helping you look cool, never thought you had be so annoying. Don't tell me you actually believe you have telekinesis." He says in a mocking tone. "It was me moving things around for you and it was such a pain in the ass, also what is wrong with Jaemin? Why does he need a show of your telekinesis everyday?"

"Oh" she has never believed in her telekinesis anyway so it doesn't really affect her. "Why are you here then if you find me so annoying?"

"That's because I feel bad because everyone has a Soulmate and i, like a dumbass , died even before turned twenty. So, I thought it must be hard for you . " He sighs except he can't breathe so it isn't exactly a sigh and looks away. He misses being alive.