chapter 18

Seoyeon tapped the desk continuously as she waited for the lecture to get over, it will be break soon and she was excited to meet Minho, changbin and Chan as they will be getting their placements today.

Seoyeon wrote "where are you?" On her wrist and watched the words turn golden and disappear.

Seoyeon tried to focus on the class again but her wrist up with the words "I am here."

Seoyeon gasped as she looked around, finally spotting Yibo leaning against the classroom door . She waved at him in tiny in order to not get caught.
As soon as the bell rang, seoyeon took her bag and went out , greeting Yibo.

"I missed you!" She whined as they walked towards the cafeteria where everyone else was supposed to be.

"I missed you too." Yibo smiled.

"Woah Everyone is here!" Seoyeon waved at the guys. "Did you all passed the placement interviews?"

"We did!" Chan chuckled. " We three have jobs now!"

"OH MY GOD!" Felix squealed as he hugged Chan, Minho and then changbin.

"Minho, I am so proud of you!" Seoyeon hugged her brother and then Chan and changbin and so did Jisung.

"Felix are you free?" Changbin asked.

"Yes Hyung but why?" Felix asked.

"Let's go on an ice-cream date and have fun." Changbin suggested and Felix nodded immediately.

As the duo left, Jisung looked around, not finding Aura or Hyunjin.

"Where are aura and hyunnie?" He asked .

"They went on a date ." Seoyeon replied munching on her hamburger.

"Then what about Seungmin?" He asked further.

"He is in the library.. exams are approaching and he wants to study." Seoyeon replied.

"Minho Hyung are you free today?" Jisung asked as Minho came back after throwing the left overs.

"Today?" Minho seemed to think about it. "Ah today is not possible, I actually have to finish the thesis. You know right that graduation is soon and I need to have it done for good grades."

"Eh Minho, I am going to go and check on seungmin." Chan said getting up. "That boy didn't even came to have food, gotta make sure he doesn't starve."

Minho nodded.

"Hyung let's hangout today please!" Jisung whined. " You can work on your thesis tomorrow!"

"Jisung, please try to understand. It's really really important." Minho answered .

"You always do that!" Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Yah! You both just eat the food. Don't start bickering here." Seoyeon interrupted, both she and Yibo knew this wasn't going to end well if the boys keep answering back to each other.

"I don't always do that sung, I am really busy. Things lately have been a mess, you know it. " Minho ran his hand through his hair in frustration. "Please try to understand. "

"So your thesis is more important than me?" Jisung cocked his eyebrows.

"Ji- ah when did I say that? Oh my god it's just that right now it's not possible for me to hang out. We can hang out tomorrow as well!"

"Why can't we be like them? " Jisung snapped. " Like Felix and changbin or Hyunjin and Aura? "

"Uh-" seoyeon glanced at Yibo who was equally shocked.