chapter 2

(A/N- Before I start today's chapter, today is the day Jonghyun left us 3 years ago, it would be wonderful if you can pray for his soul for a few seconds. I miss him and I am extremely proud of him. Rest in peace, angel.)

••••••••

Aura was sitting on her study table completing the never ending assignments from her college when she heard footsteps coming upstairs, towards her room . She relaxed at the familiar rhythm and soon there were few knocks on her door.
"Come in bro." She said lazily playing with her pen and Felix came in looking all tired.
'Probably from cleaning the dance studio.' she thought.

"Auraaaaa" felix dragged the words. "Can youuu pleaseeee go to the atticcc? Mom wants some of the extra utensils ."

"Why can't you? I am studying." She said pointing at her notebook.
"I am just soooo tired. "
Looking at Felix , she knew he wasn't lying and he also needed a good shower to wash off all that cream from the cake .
"Alrighty."

She got up and went upstairs towards the attic and she Instantly hated the decision as she coughed a few times while the dust settled again.
What the fuck , she thought after observing rows and rows of all kinds of items covered in pieces of clothes.  She generally avoided going up since she was afraid of bugs.

Letting out a deep sigh , she went ahead to search where the utensils were . Going through all kinds of items from old watches to photoframes, she found an old book covered in dust , before she could see what it was about her mother called her out . Rummaging through the items she finally found the utensils and brought them down along with the book.

She kept the book on her table and ran downstairs with the utensils. Felix was already cleaned up by then and the family of three had dinner together, talking about their day .

" Felix was really insane today!" Aura said stuffing her mouth with rice.

"I could see that. Felix, you will wash your clothes yourself." Their mom said.

"Mommmm" Felix whinned but to no avail.

After having dinner everyone went to their room and only then did Aura remembered the book again. Cleaning the book cover with a piece of cloth, she tried to read the title- 'θησαυρός'.
She flipped through the pages and saw some figures, signs and notes written in Many other languages. Even if a person knows five languages, they wouldn't be able to read the whole book.

'What on earth is this?' she thought as she walked towards Felix's room but didn't went in when she saw the lights were off, given how tired he was, he is probably in deep sleep already. After going back to her room, she kept the book in her bagpack and jumped on her bed, covering herself with the blanket, she texted seoyeon.

Aura: Oi

Aura: Oii

Aura: Oiiiiii

Seoyeon: what?

Aura: Remind me to tell you something tomorrow.

Seoyeon: what is it?

Aura: a book I found in the attic.

Seoyeon: IS IT SOME SORTA BIOGRAPHY ABOUT PERHAPS SOME FORGOTTEN HERO????

Aura: well..I don't even know what the title says.

Seoyeon: .....!?!?👁️👄👁️

Aura: It's not written in English or Hangul.

Seoyeon: ohhhh

Seoyeon: I wanna see that book. Sounds cool.