chapter 17

Seoyeon and Yibo had been playing with the cats till late at night . They were waiting for Minho to come back and he did came back at around 3 in the morning, exhausted.

"How is dad?" Seoyeon asked giving him a glass of water.

"It isn't anything major..he will be discharged tomorrow." Minho gulped down the water. "Seoyeonie, I paid the debt from mom's savings. "

"It's okay." Seoyeon hugged Minho. "We had to do it."

"Seoyeon, do you want to move out?" Minho's words took seoyeon by surprise, Yibo letting out a gasp as well.

"Minho-"

"He was ready to sell everything we had for a bet, seoyeon. I can handle shit but I don't want you to go through it all. " Minho ruffled her hair, "I promised mom to take care of you."

Seoyeon nodded.

"But Minho where we will live?"

"Don't worry, I searched some flats near our college. Some of them are affordable for us. " Minho smiled. " On top of that I will be getting a placement soon. "

"Yay! When are we moving out then?" Seoyeon asked excited.

"I will confirm and complete the paperwork and then we can move out. So start packing up , okay? " Minho said going to freshen up. .

"Woah! " Yibo was glad that both Minho and seoyeon could leave this place and for good.

.

Jeongin hugged his mom tight as they were going to board the train for Seoul. Their classes were resuming from tomorrow and as much as they wanted to stay, it was not possible.

"Jeongin-ah take care." His mother ruffled his hair.

"You too." Jeongin smiled as he boarded the train . Seungmin hugged him to comfort the boy.

"See you in Seoul soon." Chan waved a goodbye to Ara as the train doors closed, Ara waved back too.

"I am coming here on our next vacation as well." Changbin muttered.

"Aaaah I can't go back to college yet!" Felix whined. "I am not ready yet!"

"Felix, this is our sad fate." Jisung sighed dramatically.

"Am actually excited to meet Seoyeon." Aura told.

"Same..I heard they were going to move out." Hyunjin said.

"Minho Hyung said they already moved out ." Jisung chirped in. "Apparently their dad was furious and was about to hit Hyung but Yibo threw a glass at him."

"What the fuck is wrong with that man?" Seungmin said with disgust in his voice.

"Honestly, aunty was so much better." Aura said as a matter of fact. Hyunjin wrapped his hands around her shoulder as he rested his head on her head.

"Anyways it's good for both Minho and seoyeonie." Chan said.

.

Yibo pressed the brake quickly.

"Girl, why didn't you pressed the break but the acceleration?" Yibo cocked his eyebrows.

"I was confused.." seoyeon chuckled.

Yibo was sitting behind Seoyeon as he taught her how to operate the huge bike, since he could touch things it was easy to teach her.

"Dumbass." Yibo chuckled.

"Sorry." Seoyeon pouted.

"Let's do this one more time, increase your speed every 5 seconds okay?" Yibo said as seoyeon restarted the bike. They were currently practicing at a race track that didn't had any schedule today.