chapter 11

"HIIIIIII!!" Aura rushed to hug Seoyeon as soon as she saw her and Minho entering the station.
"Is sungie here yet?" Seoyeon whispered so that Minho wouldn't listen.
"Not yet" Aura chuckled.
"I honestly can't wait" seoyeon snickered.

Just as they were interacting and discussing about all they had to do Felix suddenly burst out laughing. As everyone gazed at what made him laugh, they couldn't help but laugh too. There was Jisung with his suitcase, Mask covering half of his face, sunglasses and a beanie the other half.

"Why are you all laughing?" He whined as he stood next to them.

"You look funny!" Hyunjin couldn't stop laughing.

"Don't laugh!" He yelled whining and looked everywhere but at Minho who was himself giggling.

"Minhoo Hyung is so hot~" Hyunjin sang earning a death glare from Jisung while Minho chased him around as he tried his best to dodge the elder.
"One of these days, your soulmate will die in the hands of brother." Seoyeon shakes her head whispering to Aura who nodded dramatically.

"Guys stop" Chan finally interrupted the chaos. "As you know we will visit Jeongin's house.. please behave . I don't want aunt to think that innie is growing up with a bunch of weird people."

"Yes!" Jeongin, himself nodded in agreement. "My mom thinks that you all are some really good and sane people which isn't true but yeah."

"Innie is really out there insulting us day and night. " Seungmin shakes his head.

"Atleast he loves us. That's enough!" Changbin gave jeongin a cute look.

"No. I hate you all." Jeongin smirked.

"Yaaaah!" Changbin strangled him in a hug making all of them laugh.
Soon they heard the whistles of the train, as the train approached and slowed down, jeongin Became more and more excited. Afterall he was visiting home after so long.

He misses his home, his parents and siblings, the home food and that warm, secure feeling but he is also grateful for the family he has found here. He doesn't express it but he really really loves all his hyungs and Aura and Seoyeon. He still thinks about that time when he was fifteen, he had just moved to Seoul to pursue music and met Seungmin in school on his first day.

Seungmin had helped him so much knowing that he was new in the city, it wasn't long before seungmin introduced Jeongin to everyone and everyone literally took him as their little and precious younger brother. He also moved in with Chan soon after Chan got himself a home.
Chan was so excited about having him and taking care of him. They were his home away from home.
He quickly glanced at everyone and smiled to himself.

On boarding the train , everyone sat in pairs. Changbin and Felix sat together and watched anime together, that's something they really liked doing in their free time.
"Oh my gawd!" Felix high fived Changbin excitedly as his favourite character was winning a serious fight . It made changbin soft and he couldn't help chuckling at the younger boy.

Across them sat Aura and Hyunjin.
"How do you know you play better than me?" Aura asked confidentially.

"I was the best at basketball in middle school." Hyunjin said proudly.

"Yeah that's because I wasn't here yet." Aura said "wanna play?"

"Yes, let's play a match later and see who is better at it!" Hyunjin accepted the challenge.

"Get ready to lose then." Aura smirked making Hyunjin's heart skip a beat and he looked away quickly to avoid blushing but his ears have him away.

"Look at you blushing" Aura mocked him as he tried hard not to dug up a hole and bury himself in the hole.