Interesting

~~~~~~~~~~

Re-read pls, i am so sorry, the last part of the chapter did not update.

~~~~~~~~~~

Our eyes met and something sparked. Something flashed in his eyes. I couldn't quite figure out what it was, because in a second it was gone. "Is she your mate?" Ace laughed.

"No, she's the Moon Goddesses daughter. I bumped into her." Shane didn't find it funny. "Why'd you bring her here then?"

"Because she is looking for her mate, she was heading for the Vampire Kingdom when I said she could stay here." Shane gave me an incredulous look, "Why would you want to go the Vampire Kingdom?"

"The last Moon Goddess Evangeline lives there with her Beloved. She was going to let me stay there, but Ace is letting me stay here, until I find my mate of course." Once again something passed in his eyes, but it happened only when I said the word Mate. "Selene follow me I will take you to your room." I said bye to Shane and followed Ace. "Well that was interesting."

"I guess, but can you blame him?"

"I guess not." While we were walking, the only thing on my mind was Shane. The other thing that Ace didn't know, is that I have another ability. If I die, I immediately come back to life. I'm starting to think that I am Shane's mate, but that's not possible, I haven't died at all. The only reason I know that I have this ability, was because when someone receives a certain power, images flood your head like an instruction manual on how it works. "Ace, when did Shane's mate die?"

"15 years ago, why?"

"Nothing, just curious." If I'm not his mate, why do I feel like I belong with him, what do I feel for him? That small amount of time had sparked something, but what? The only way was for me to touch him. See if there we any sparks. After 3 minutes we had finally arrived at my temporary room. "Ace unlocked the door and handed me a key. I looked up at him, "Privacy reasons." 

"OK." I looked at the room, not what I expected. I do not mean that in a good way, it was not my style. Its a good thing I have another one of my mums abilities. I thought of a midnight blue king sized bed, all the walls creme, except for one which would be strawberry, on the strawberry wall I envisioned a Plasma TV hooked to the wall, with a desk underneath, I also changed the closet into a large walk in closet, accompanied by new clothes. I snapped my fingers and done. Ace stared at the room with his mouth on the floor. "No way, this is awesome. I love what you did to it." I laughed at his childish behaviour. "Well, I like a room to fit my personality. So I changed it." He turned to look at me, with a mischievous look on his face. "What?" 

"Can you please change around my room, please please please." He continued to say please until I finally caved in. "Fiiiinnneee." He led me to his room, which was across from mine. He opened his room. The room was blue and black, with a black king sized bed and walk in closet, connecting to another door. "What do you want done?" As he said it I envisioned it. "A large black water bed, with a trampoline on the floor so I can hop into the bed, with a Plasma tv on the wall, like yours, and a small honey coloured puppy." I almost lost concentration with the last one. But I managed to hold on to it, I clicked my fingers and the room changed instantly. A small honey coloured puppy came bounding towards us. Awe, he was so cute. "Selene, can you give him a red collar with a golden plate with the name Rex carved in?" I nodded and did what he asked. Rex started to bark happily. Without being asked, I got dog food, a bowl for water and the food along with a puppy bed. Ace unexpectedly hugged me. "Thank you so much Selene, my parents would never let me get any of this." He let go of me, I smiled and said you're welcome, I was about to leave when the room started to spin, I started to feel nauseous, I started to sway on my feet. I heard a voice, but it was rather distant. All muffled. My vision hard started to blur, black dots dancing in my vision. The last thing I felt was my head making a strong impact on the ground.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I heard voices, lots of them. My eyes wouldn't open, and my throat felt so dry. Someone touched my arm, I felt a spark, but whoever it was immediately pulled back. The voices started to become more clear. Most of them were just asking if I was alright. Once again the same hand that touched me before, touched my forehead. "Her head is hot." I telepathically sent a message to whoever it was. Water. That was all I needed to say, whoever it was recoiled in shock. "Water, she needs water." I finally managed to crack my eyes open. The Queen was already standing there, with a glass of water. "Here Selene." I carefully reached out a trembling hand. I held the glass of water up to my dry lips. The water instantly got rid of my dry throat. After I finished the glass of water I finally spoke. "What happened?" Ace is the one who started to tell me. "After you had helped me redecorate my room and with Rex, you were just leaving when you stopped, you started swaying back and forth, the you fell and hit your head on the floor. I didn't know what to do, so I called everybody to your room." Well that explains alot. Then the Queen spoke up, "I have an ability that can see what happened to you, will you let me use it?" I nodded. She lifted both her hands and touched both sides of my head. It felt like a current being opened, then there was a tug. She removed her hands, she looked somewhat guilt stricken and sad. "You burned too much energy while doing those things, too much, you're in a critical state, it might take weeks for you to finally be at full strength again." I guess the look on my face was so devasted that she stopped. After a while she continued. "We will assign a roster to take care of you. You have enough energy to do the essentials, but you can collapse at any given moment. Monday: Ace. Tuesday: Liliana. Wednesday: Xavier. Thursday: Shane. Friday: Akasha. Saturday: Achilles. Sunday: Shane." Why did Shane get double? I let it go for now and looked at the clock. 11:57pm Sunday. I let out a yawn, that was enough for them to get the fact that I'm tired. Akasha covered me in a blanket and left. The last one to leave was Shane, his gaze lingered on me longer than anyone else. Finally the door shut with a soft click. The last thought on my mind was Shane, before I drifted of into oblivion.